FS 1989 240sx coupe

1989 240sx Coupe for sale.

This is my daily driver. Still running but time for it to retire. It would be a good project car or parts car. It has rust.

Interior is in good condition.

Would like to sell quickly.
Asking $1200. Will consider all reasonable offers. Renovating my house and could use the cash.

e-mail me: nearandfargrover@hotmail.com

http://www.djlithium.com/240sx_1.jpg
http://www.djlithium.com/240sx_2.jpg

PM’D

i see the potential for another rally car :E

just kidding

:ROFL :finga:

pls check email

wheres the rust, and how bad?

sent you an email

E-mailio sento :smiley:

Hey,

Received the barage of e-mails. Here is some more about the car.

I drive the car everyday so it runs. I could do some more work on it but for me it is time to retire it. I have a GTR now and am buying a foul 85 Chev truck to do renovations on my house so I don’t need three vehicles.

The rust is on the underside of the rocker panels and starting on the lip of the wheel wells in the back…rust isn’t through…yet.

The car was hit in an accident on the right quarter panel and replaced. There is no frame damage.

The exhaust is done and is a Canadian tire special anyway. It needs new brake pads and the rotors turned.

The clutch was replaced last summer. The front struts were also replace about a year ago and conveniently got coil bid on the left front…nice. :frowning:

The engine runs but needs a good tune…valve seals could use a redo. It has 300,000kms…project car, project car, project car, project car! Did I say project car? I don’t want you guys thinking you have a gem on your hands for dirt cheap. It needs work.

So here the schedule for the 240 for the next five days:
Friday, April 8 - in the parking lot behind my office located at 11759 Groat road.
Saturday - Tuesday - in my garage.

Call me if you want to look at it and I will give you the address and more details.

Dave
906-0307.

sounds good im gonna try and get my freind to look at it for me. since your so far away. id like him to see what its like before i drive 5 hours to buy it. haha

SOLD!