fs: 1989 240sx - sold*

its a 1989 240sx hatch
256xxxkms
5spd
charcoal exterior grey interior
brand new starter and battery
new still in box baer decela rotors and kvr carbon fibre pads

has some rust spots but i have already started to fix some of them, the whole interior is stripped but i have all the parts. I just have no time for this car anymore and its just taking up space in my garage. will include 4 blaupunkt speakers and an earthquake sub.

asking $1500 obo located in mississauga
serious replies only
cell# 416-671-0293
email: meecraw@hotmail.com

send pics to curtis_fung@hotmail.com

thnx

pics to gooodwin@hotmail.com too, please.

ok i need this car gone asap willing to go 2000 obo, i can email the picks too you if you give me your email thanks.

send some pics to andy59164@yahoo.com , also what course are you going to? im in the reserves, Tor Scot :smiley:

ok i seriously need this gone asap so if anyone knows of someone or wants a 240 let me know the new price is 1500 without the performance rotars and pads i will sell them seperatly from the car. you can email me at meecraw@hotmail.com

I have a friend that is looking for a 240SX I will tell him about this.

Could you please email me the pics at fcpic@hotmail.com

pics to andy59164@yahoo.ca please

pics to bulbsdome@hotmail.com please

can you send any pictures to akatyrone@hotmail.com , i am kinda interested.

send pic to klu7z@hotmail.com

n pix to larry.k2f@gmail.com thnx

ok serious replies only ive tried to email some of you some pics but i dont know if they went through, so if your interested you can phone me at 416-671-0293 thanks.

jeez, enough pic requests. was any of you even serious or just wasting this guys time…kinda rediculous, you’ve all seen a 240 before, and i bet only 2 of those pic requests was even slightly serious about the car.

I’ve got a buddy looking for a 240, I’ll let him know about this one and maybe he’ll give you a call and set up a viewing(the proper way to see the car if you’re interested, none of this MSN send me pics send me pics BS)

thank you any help right now will be greatly apreciated, if you happen to be interested and want to look at the car then give me a call on my cell and we can set up a day, its 416-571-0293

ok i seriously need this car gone $1500 takes it, only serious replies please. So if your not serious about buying it dont ask for pics, and besides its better to look at a car in person than through pics so if you want to check it out call my cell its 416-671-0293 thanks.

send pics to menace_t0_society@hotmail.com. thanks

edit* on origional post

hey if the car is still up for sale. can you send me some pics to khmer-soulja@hotmail.com

Thankss