fs: 89 240sx 1000 obo

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 89 sohc 240sx
Asking Price: $ 1000(OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: 216 xxxKM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

hi… i need this gone to fund my other project… the 240sx has a bit of rust but nothing too major … one frame rail is good the other one you can put a golf ball throu… there is one hole in the drivers floor… and one loonie size hole in the rocker… car runs really good …just put new oil in tranny and the motor … it has a reactive exhaust and a ebay intake on it… the car needs this…tires… 1 sway bar linkage…one tie rod and one ball joint… and in the rear it need one cv boot… also it has front calipairs and rotors from a 93 abs 240sx …but i think the car is going to need either a master cylender or a good bleed… need it gone asap pictures are here…
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/jacekattack/?start=20

the pick of the engine bay dosent hav the intake on…the pics are 4 months old…first person with reasonable offer gets it

there are two pages

^^^^ srry i ment 2 pages of pics… if u guys want more i can go out n get more…also barly any rust on the exterior…RUSTLESS TRUNK!!! lol

does the heater work?? looking for a winterbeater… but it HAS TO HAVE HEAT!!!

pm sent

i think the heater works havent really tried it… but ill go out today and check

This is in good condition if i lived anywhere near you i’d buy. how ever, winter beater, not sure i’d do that with a 240… anyways, good luck with sale mate :smiley:

Thx rougue sergeant… the hole in the rocker is a loonie size…

more pics added… of rockers and engine bay and all around the 240… i just forgot to get rails … ill do that tommrow

800 firm…