WTB: 89-94 240sx(stock)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 89-94 240sx s13 (stock)
Asking Price: $700 - 1000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage:nothing higher then 250K
Contact Info: to Contact me PM me or send a email with pictures to MistahShotta@hotmail.com
Description:looking for a project car. If theres minor rust thats i can fix is okay ,minor rust on the exterior is fine. Manual or auto is fine.don’t want a modded car.

Stuff i dont want on the car
no holes on frame rails
no holes on he rocker panel
no holes on the car period

Stuff i want in good condition

engine has to be health
interior has to be ok
exterior color i don’t care

soo you want holes in your frame rails, rockers, car?

:lol: good pick up hahaha :lol: but nahh i think we all know what he means =)

no i dont want that cuz it’s a pain in de ass to fix i had 2 fix 1 of my boyz rockers and that was a pain in de ass man…
i had 2 rebuild 1 for both sides and den i had 2 tack weld it on and spray it with a rocker guard

lol thasts tru wat stiky siad nice pick up i hope i find 1 soon to buy and get started on

no1 has a car a thread that it’s in my funding rang :frowning:

your not going to find anything without holes for under 3000 man, sorry.

check www.kijiji.com

edit^^^ www.kijiji.ca

now lets all pray, maybe just maybe if the stars aligne god will send down a Right outta the factory 240 for 1000$ for this guy.
do some research befor you go looking for something so unheard of

i wuld ask 2 close thread cuz i foun sum for 1gbut den i dont think i can buy it at the moment :(but den i have 2 check out de car and a question is 240km on de car bad like is it really bad :S

Jesus, where did you learn to read and write?

Congrats on the find if it actually truly is mint and running well. Throw up some pictures of your find or no one will take you seruiously

91 hatch super hicus 5spd minor rust issues runs and drives but does need work 236km 1600 FIRM

holy fuck anybody else having a hard time reading this, good luck findin 1 dem fo under a G wit out holes in de frame nome sayin’. your looking at paying more than that if the person knows what its worth