FS: 1991 240sx SE *Project or Parts Car*

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1991 240SX SE HB
Asking Price: $1000 (OBO)
Condition: Frame rail needs to be patched
Mileage: 250 000+ kms
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: I’m selling my 91 240sx. I’ve owned the car for 5 years and I’m the 2nd owner. The car was in a minor accident a couple years ago, it was hit on the passenger side front end. Being the anal type of guy I am, I replaced pratically the whole front end with either new parts or used mint parts. The work was done at a reputable Honda dealership. The car is White ext, grey int, 5spd, a/c was removed. I replaced all the gas lines in the rear end of the car because one had a small leak before. The car will be sold as is… either for someone looking for a project or a parts car and price is of course as stated $1000 obo.

Here is what the car needs:

• driver side frame rail has a hole and needs to be patched
  • needs a passenger side front wheel bearing
  • I didn’t hook up the horns after the accident fix because I ran an aftermarket steering wheel and horns didn’t work anyway
  • needs the plastic surrounding the headlights, I couldn’t track down any mint ones
  • front end is squeaking when car comes to a stop, could be from the worn wheel bearing
  • not sure why but the Hicas light comes on every once in a while and goes away

I will have pics up very soon but if you are local I would prefer you come check out the car yourself.

I can be contacted through PM or on my cell 519-496-4831

I live in kw, mind sending me an email with a few pictures? my email is corvetteman_12@msn.com

Do you still have the car? I’m in sudbury. I have a 90 but the front frame is too far gone, interested if you can send me pics. drez_24@hotmail.com

Okay guys, I haven’t been able to get pictures up because I haven’t been able to get my digi-cam back from my friend. Maybe I’ll but a cheapo one this week to get pics.

Here is an update…

This car might be better off being sold as a PARTS car.

• there is no stereo or speakers in the car
  • no hatch cover
  • the hatch is no good because of rust around the 3rd brake light and has holes drilled in it from when it had a spoiler
  • there is no battery but the car ran before I stopped driving it
  • has an UR Kade crank pulley on it

I live in an apartment so I cannot part this car out. If you are local and want to take a look at the car feel free to call me. The car will need to be towed away.

NEW PRICE $600

hows the motor? looking for a ka24de? Does it run?

send picture to MistahShotta@gmail.com