1984 Corolla SR5 (AE86)

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/drezjdmrx7/AE86/AE86.jpg

Read all of it please and yes i will get more pics up or just stop being lazy and come take a look at it.

The good:
I got a 84’ AE86 it’s a hatchback almost no rust…just some minor surface rust around the gas cap that’s it under body is in great shape. Interior is in good shape I picked it up from God knows where, Ontario. It’s 5 speed and has only 191+k on it. New front pads, rotors and calipers got the receipts to prove it. Clutch is good engine is healthy ( i would use the cliche word and say it pulls hard but the thing has like 75hp) 4 wheel disc brakes!

The bad:
Needs exhaust, last owner tried to make one out of household items (not kidding) and it needs an e-brake cable.

The bottom line:
I want 2500 o.b.o for it or a 240sx trunk lid no hatch well maybe hatch. No stupid offers i’ve sold cars on this forum before and filled with people who like to waste my time. So i’ll answer the obvious questions right now.

I’m selling it cause I have an RX7 and i decided to stick with her since i’ve spent a ridiculous amount of money on it. i picked up the AE86 cause it was a good deal when i bought it and i wanted to save her.

The car is clean but not clean enough to eat off of. keep in mind it’s 25 years old most cars this old are rust dust.

This car doesn’t have EFI so it doesn’t have the 4age engine in it, it has a 4AC engine in it and it’s reliable. Keep it carb’d people search “3TC” engine those things turbocharged will destroy the 4age engine or you can always just carb that engine too…but that 3TC engine was my original plan for it but things didn’t work out that way unfortunately i have to be practical but you don’t have to be.

location?

peace

sorry people i’m located in the gta area Hwy 400/Steeles

drezkouki- do you have any other pictures of the car ?

more pics please

I want 2500 o.b.o for it or a 240sx trunk lid

Am I reading this properly? If so, I’ll give you a hatch for it. I’m sure it’s a typo but I mean… I’m confused heh

I’m pretty sure hes looking for a whole 240sx Coupe.

good guess yeah the whole car…nice one though i think should fix that…sorry i really would put more pics up but i’m waiting for the ice covered tarp to defrost. it’s stuck on the car

contact info? other than pm

peace

how hard is it to insure cause it’s a considered a classic? almost bought a fully built one with cage and all but got ewed out cause insurance was a hassle

would u trade for a S14+cash?

^^ your cash

pics of entire car

yo is it still for sale my email is hemi69charger_666@hotmail.com

a friend of mine is intrested in this car pm me bak if its still for sale thnx

BUMP! with pics sorry i wasn’t really into selling this car it kinda grew on me but now i’m serious about selling it again

This may be just a free bump, but I’ve got a buddy that may be interested.

I’ll let you know via PM after I show/tell him about 86.

Feel like selling it again BUMP! Need it off my driveway. Low-ballers slightly welcomed.

that car looks clean…

carb’d 4age…w00t

good luck with the sale…

jerome

isn’t that an AE85?