AE86 1985 Corolla SR5 Coupe and 4age 16v swap $2500

I have a completely stock running and driving 1985 AE86 Corolla SR5 with ~115k on it.

-stock 4ac carbed single cam motor
-air conditioning
-manual steering rack
-automatic transmission
-the 4ac recently
-new timing belt
-valve seals
-headgasket, basically a redone head, it runs like a champ and gets 40 mpg
-The interior is basically complete, in decent condition (dash is ed and everything shows wear, which is expected from a 27 year old car)
-Power mirrors work as well as pop up headlights.
-I honestly havent checked if the a/c works or not, i think the hvac is sort of touchy.
-The car is in need of tires (dry rotted) and to have the front rotors turned because they pulsate, other than that this car is in good running condition.

I personally drove the car from Maryland to Rochester (7 hours) with no problems.

The car does have some body rust on the rear quarters and some in the trunk, CLEAN FRAME i had it up on a lift at my old job and the underside is very clean no rust. The previous owner put some bondo in the quarters before he did a cheap/quick white paint job (with pink for the wheels) on the car, looks ok from a distance but up close is has runs.

The car will come with a nearly complete GTS 4age 16 valve engine swap with 5 speed transmission.
I have nearly everything needed to do the swap except for the engine harness and exhaust manifold.
4age swap ran great when pulled from the donor car comes with:
Complete 4age 16v long block WITH ALL ACCESSORIES (Air conditioning, Power Steering, Oil Cooler)
Igniter and distributor
T50 5 Speed trans with shifter from GTS
Clutch/Flywheel
Clutch and Brake Pedal for 5spd swap
GTS driveshaft
ECU

Only thing missing for the complete swap is the engine harness and exhaust manifold. Both of which are rather easy to source online, or if you know about wiring you could wire it very easily yourself.
Car also comes with a spare set of quarter panels cut from a coupe that i have as well.

Like i said, i bought the car with the intent of doing the gts engine swap but unfortunately do not have time as i am in the military. The car is currently registered and inspected in New York and I make it a point to drive it at least once every time im home, roughly every two weeks.

I am looking for $2500 for everything i have for the car

Text or call anytime, (585)490-1307…Text is usually better because i work odd hours, if i dont answer leave a message.

Ive tried to include as much info as possible, any questions just ask. I’m home pretty much every other weekend so i can arrange showing everything for those times.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x105/alaz1026/civic/Rolla1.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x105/alaz1026/civic/Rolla3.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x105/alaz1026/civic/Rolla4.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x105/alaz1026/civic/Rolla2.jpg

initial d? how fast can i get my tofu to be delivered, does this handle corners well? glws deff a rare car

very interested… hmmmm

i was just thinking initial d when i saw this… bump for a cool car!

Come check it out! I’ll be home and able to show the car until monday.

Its not a Trueno but rare and fun none the less. This can actually be a bad ass little car with some work.

Oh and there is no point in getting your tofu delivered quickly if the driver spills the watter;).

Fuck man, my friend ian has a 4age 20v too.

If i wasn’t wrapped up in my datsun i’d be all over this, i’m really surprised at the price too, no takumi tax!

Simple solution to that. Keep all the chevy bs and sell me the datsun roller :wink:

I love it.

Side note- I showed pics of this to my fiancé, she says your interior looks like it smells. Does it?

It probably smells like 1980’s Japanese cigarettes

Aka, the best kind of smell

I tried my best to price it fairly, unfortunately just need it out of my parents drive way because I don’t have time to give it any attention.

Fortunately it does not! Just shows it’s age, even though it looks lived in, it’s surprisingly complete.

No interest? Ill be home and able to show everything this weekend.

Motherfucking want. I call dibs. Have the $$$ too

He is the one I PM’d you about. ^

So many tire kickers :thumbsdown: is nobody seriously interested?

i’m going to copy this thread into the network section… perhaps some canadian guys will be interested.

Much appreciated, the more sets of eyes I have on it the better…thank you!

Bump…2000 takes it all, need it gone, has aluminum american racing wheels on it now. I have no time for it and it can’t sit in my parents driveway.

Bump for the tofu wonder once again…going to be able to show the car friday the10th-sunday the 26th on the off chance someone is interested…someone get on this and get a sweet winter project early!

Anybody? Take this off my hands, it’s doing no one any good in my driveway being neglected!