1985 200sx TURBO (S12)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: nissan 200sx
Asking Price: $ 2500 (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM 103.xxx
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

1985 RS12 Silvia/ USDM S12 200sx. ca18 RWD turbo. boost is at 8psi. 103.xxx km. perfect compression 170psi across the board. I have all the maintenance record plus previous owner’s. was a garage queen until I own it.

Looking to get around 2500 obo with extra parts. price is nego. I’m pretty sure this is one of the lowest Ks for this car in the country. I will entertained reasonable low ballers offers, so fire away what ever offer you thing this car worth. I won’t be mad or feel disrespected. PM/reply thread or email ptofani007 at yahoo dot com. car located in kingston.

• mainly nissan dealer maintained. plus other speed shop around town. I used genuine nissan parts when possible
  • new RR calipers and ebrake cables.
  • regular oil change with royal purple synthetic oil. always.
    -mobil 1 synthetic tranny and diff oil - nissan dealer special
  • upgraded turbo to JDM T25
  • bing 3 inch down pipe
  • custom made 3 inch turbo back stainless with kakimoto muffler. made by Khoi from Dynamic Motorsport in Kingston. He’s Jay Thornton from JRP old business partner. Jay is one of the leading fabricator at JRP.
  • MSD Blaster dual ignition coils
  • NGK BCPR7EY11 intake side and BCPR6EY11 on the exhaust side (NGK Vpower 1 range colder, gapped to .9mm for better ignition under boost)
  • 1G DSM recirc. BOV
  • JDM plate, amber fog lights, and wakaba sign if you count that as mod
  • unknown kind old school rota. tires are at least at 50%
  • Datsun short throw shifter with titanium shift knob
  • clutch is 2 years old. all belts, water pump, fuel filter, altenator is done 2 years ago. so it only has 15k km right now.
  • turboxs MBC
  • free flow cone filter with the stock ram air pipe.
  • 91 octane all the time since the turbo upgrade
  • some new vacuum hoses
  • crown rust proof yearly. I’ve cleaned the engine bay last summer. it was clean for a while until the idiot at crown spray it after specific instruction not to spray on the bay.
  • power everything (except sunroof and door lock) and everything work. even the bitchy betty warning computer will talk to you if you forgot your key or low on gas or forgot to turn off lights. it also actually talk in english about other array of things.

Parts will be included:

• canuck motorsport lowering spring.
  • unknown brand power brace that supposed to be bracing above the tranny tunnel, behind the front seats.
  • MMR direct bushings - another defunct part maker.
  • extral tail lights and corner marker lenses
  • 1 50ft heat wrap
  • complete extra cylinder head
  • stock coils and shifter
  • brand new BOSCH ignition leads (the one one the car is only 2 years old)

shannon ville

last summer

for member that old enough they can testify that this car is one of the hot one during the 80s. when the vw golf making 90 hp this car made 120 hp. the 5.0 mustang of the day was only making around 150 hp at it was big news. car is also daily driven and mechanically sound. it will eat ae86 for lunch. mid-pack in most of the St. LAC event I went to last summer, given I don’t missed the course ;).

reason for selling: don’t have time for it and wants something else. have big plan for it but no time, hence the 3 inch turbo back and 3 inch down pipe. the exhaust work alone worth almost 1/2 of the asking price :smiley:

media coverage:
motor trend

tahrbo:

“white lighting” nichira impul #23 super silhouette silvia driven by kazuyoshi hoshino

commercial:

sorry for the long post. just trying to put as much info as possible.
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

car cert?

it says user is banned but id like to get a hold of this person.

hey blitz, add me to msn, x.guttershark.x@hotmail.com to discuss this further.

PMd and emailed. Please somebody shoot me his number if they’ve got it. I want to come down this wknd.

osad, I send you email with the detail.

SOLD!!! to Osad. Good luck with her, and take good care of her. congrats! show me the build pics, OK