FS/FT Euro spec 180ZX/RS12 SILVIA/USDM 200sx TURBO

1985 RS12 Silvia/ USDM S12 200sx. ca18 RWD turbo. boost is at 8psi. 100.xxx km. perfect compression 170psi across the board. I have all the maintenance record plus previous owner’s. was a garage queen until I own it.

Looking to get around 4000 obo with all the extra parts. price is nego. same car as heat_w, but different setup and way much lower K’s than his. I’m pretty sure this is one of the lowest Ks for this car in the country.

• mainly nissan dealer maintained. plus other speed shop around town. I used genuine nissan parts when possible
  • new RR calipers and ebrake cables.
  • regular oil change with royal purple synthetic oil. always.
  • keyline synthetic tranny and diff oil - nissan dealer special
  • upgraded turbo to JDM T25
  • bing 3 inch down pipe
  • custom made 3 inch turbo back stainless with kakimoto muffler. made by Khoi from Dynamic Motorsport in Kingston. He’s Jay Thornton from JRP old business partner. Jay is one of the leading fabricator at JRP.
  • MSD Blaster dual ignition coils
  • NGK BCPR7EY11 intake side and BCPR6EY11 on the exhaust side (NGK Vpower 1 range colder, gapped to .9mm for better ignition under boost)
  • 1G DSM recirc. BOV
  • JDM plate, amber fog lights, and wakaba sign if you count that as mod
  • unknown kind old school rota. tires are at least at 50%
  • Datsun short throw shifter with titanium shift knob
  • clutch is 2 years old. all belts, water pump, fuel filter, altenator is done 2 years ago. so it only has 15k km right now.
  • turboxs MBC
  • free flow cone filter with the stock ram air pipe.
  • 91 octane all the time since the turbo upgrade
  • some new vacuum hoses
  • crown rust proof yearly. I’ve cleaned the engine bay last summer. it was clean for a while until the idiot at crown spray it after specific instruction not to spray on the bay.
  • power everything (except sunroof and door lock) and everything work. even the bitchy betty warning computer will talk to you if you forgot your key or low on gas or forgot to turn off lights. it also actually talk in english about other array of things.

Parts not on the car yet:

• canuck motorsport lowering spring.
  • tokico illumina 300sx rear shocks. you’ll need 280sx illumina or koni yellow for the front.
  • small FMIC
  • technafit stainless steel braided brake lines.
  • unknown brand power brace that supposed to be bracing above the tranny tunnel, behind the front seat.
  • BARTCO samurai strut tower brace. defunct S12 parts maker. you can stand on it and jump around on it and it won’t deflect a bit.
  • MMR direct bushings - another defunct part maker.
  • cusco camber plate
  • Techno Toy Tuning RCA (bump steer spacer)
  • extral tail lights and corner marker lenses
  • 1 50ft heat wrap
  • extra semi complete upper end (cil head and array of things that attached to it minus the block)

shannon ville

last summer

Price is 4000 with some flexibility including the extra parts. I will entertained reasonable low ballers offers. PM or email ptofani007 at yahoo dot com

OR TRADE

S13/S14 or other interesting daily driveable car. I will top up some money depending on what kind of car.

imo it worth the money with all the mods and all the extra parts considering it took me 2 years to collect all those parts from the various forums.

bump! price nego, throw me an offer.