hi, I"m new

Hey,

I’m new on this forum. I own Nissan 1985 S12 200sx turbo (Silvia RS turbo for you JDM freaks…lol). register here because I saw some of you guys got rims for sale. want a new set for next year (always thinking ahead, yo! :drivin )

ummm…I kinda “know” a member here, dymo, from another forum. assuming it’s the same guy with that user name. other than that, I have not much to contribute in term of technical expertise except frustration trying to improve this little RWD hatchback turbo. lacks of performance parts and lots of old OEM parts that need lots of attention add to frustration. although the car is in tip-top condition but old parts could fail anytime…lol makes me worry.

welcome to the forums. +1 on the thing about old parts. i can attest to that. lol.

welcome welcome…pm me if u’re interested in some rims…:slight_smile:

Welcome
Is it a real Silvia RS? There was no RS turbo, it was called the RS-X and it had an FJ20ET in 1985.

Any way you look at it, I’m an S12 freak and I’d love to take a looksies. I have an S110

of course not…it’s LHD CDM S12 200sx :p. but I’m tired of ppl thinking that it’s a mk 2 celica supra or drift pig hachi. so I’ve been telling ppl that it’s a silvia turbo.

If I remember correctly JDM silvia RS is the model with CA18ET and FJ20E, normal silvia got CA20. RS-X is the one with FJ20ET and later got CA18DET. and than there is the impul and fisco edition…:smiley:

YO BLITZ!
glad to see you in my hood :stuck_out_tongue:

get pics of your s12 up man, i’m trying to make this the new home for s12s :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to the site