Newb here. (With the only S12?)

So here goes nothing. I’m new to Edmonton (about a month) and I am enjoying it so far. I own (among other things) a 1985 S12 200sx turbo with a few mods. My car is black and in pretty good shape for an 85. Just thought I would sign up and say hi.

Mods on my car include.
Manual boost controller
Volvo front mount intercooler
high/low boost switch
short shifter
2 1/2 inch straight pipe exhaust
true cold air intake
Aluminum radiator with electric fan conversion
Centerforce DF clutch
MSD ignition (2 boxes, 2 coils, wires, and such)
Custom made progressive rate lowering springs
Monroe struts up front and shocks out back
EBC Brake pads.
1g DSM BOV
A couple other little thing I can’t really remember right now.

Anyways, that’s my car. I snooped a bit and it seems I have the only S12 here. Lucky me. :? I’ll post pics when I can get some.

I had an S12 but I sold it in the spring. It had a few mods but nothing serious.

Looking forward to seeing your car. :slight_smile:

Yeah, welcome to the NECC!

There’s a guy in calgary with a red s12, I believe. They’re pretty cool looking cars considering the era they came out of. :smiley:

You say you’re new in Edmonton - where did you live before?

Also welcome to the club… We will have to see you out in Febuary… I love older cars like yours, I want to see what that volvo intercooler looks like.

Here it is before I cleaned up the bay a bit and made some proper mounts.

And I would gladly come out and show off my car except fot the fact it’s hiding away from road salt and snow back in BC until spring comes. Right now I have my crusty old 85 Ford f150 4x4. I can’t wait to get my car back on the road. Oh and I’m from southern BC. The west kootenays to be exact.

Any more pics? I’d love to see it.

The guy in Calgary with the red S12 has an SR swapped in it.

Curse him. I want an SR. I am looking into importing an S12 Silvia RSX. Mmmmm, fj20et. And here’s a couple crummy pics of my car.

Engine bay before i cleaned it up. Yes, it’s ghetto rigged. No, I don’t care.

Import one! FJ20 is pure sex!

You’d probably be one of the first, if not the first to import an S12 from Japan.

You want a FJ20DET ?!

because i got one in edmonton

still haven’t sold the Skyline? I have a S12 too.

O really? How much do you want for it? And do you have the transmission and harness?

I own a dr30 with FJ20DET … bored to 2.1 with tomei pistons and crank , td07s greddy turbo, 2 additional injectors with greddy rebic controller, full 4 inch exhaust, FMIC from an older supra… its literally a wangan unit :confused:

If you are interested, send me a pm and we shall discuss further.

Nice custom guage cluster :smiley:

You hush. I was working on a super tight budget. Unless you were sincere then it that case thanks. What do you think of my fancy (cheap) vent covers?

Hey welcome to the Forum nice to see another S-12 (Are you a member on club s 12?)

Here is some pics of other members S-12’s. My picture is old now, i guess not to much has changed cosmetically minus it is lowered with rims. ohh and i took off the massive stick across the bottom.

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1069&highlight=

Couple other pics of my car

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3930/img02502ez.th.jpg

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9579/img02566hz.th.jpg

Sweet. And yes I’m on Club-s12. I was talking to you at the last meet , right? And damn you, I want an SR in my S12. Well, that or an FJ.

Nope i have never been to a meet. There is another guy who did the same swap after me. It was completely done by AutoDream i think, probably the guy you are thinking of. Dont think he is on this forum… the car is for sale in the bargain finder though.