Thought i would say Hi!

Hey im new here so far it looks like an awesome forum and its local!

I will give you a quick background

I have a 86 200SX (S-12) with a SR20, some minor mods.

Heres a link to my car!

Craig

Welcome to the club hope to see you at one of our meets. Sounds like you have a interesting combination.

Damn I didnt know you had an SR in there. I wanna see this!

Swap the SR from the 240. :lol:

Well i better add another pic then :smiley:

Sorry its crappy quality but thats all i have now… dont even think it was running at that point. Last July i think.

Yaa im interested for sure theres some other S12 guys that would be interested im sure to.

Craig

Looks awesome. Is it true you have to shorten the driveshaft? I always got conflicting info on that.

Yaa its true, thats easy though. Theres alot of other hassles besides that, engine mounts ect…

Worth it though!

Craig

welcome…wow man very nice car so clean, very nice swap hope to see that thing in action some time

Badass! At least it’s not an S13! :partyman:

Welcome to the Club man,

Awesome combo in the car, love it.

welcome.

At least its not a Z31. :finga:

Are you in edmonton?? i saw a red s12 a couple weeks ago with a loud BOV. i tried to catch it to had out a flyer but i had no chance. :oops:

To fast??

Haha no JJ, wasnt me I live in Calgary but it was most likley a club-s12 forum member. Im spreading the word to the Alberta guys over there, so im sure they will be dropping in.

Craig

RS13 Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:27 am Post subject:

Are you in edmonton?? i saw a red s12 a couple weeks ago with a loud BOV. i tried to catch it to had out a flyer but i had no chance.

Was it sun-faded red with a magnaflow muffler?

Hmm… I’m having trouble quoting.

i think so. i just saw a glimse of it then it sped off. looked pretty fast tho.

Welcome. how did you hear about necc?