1987 Jeep Wrangler

107,xxx miles 4x4 obviously, hardtop hard doors.

4x4 works
runs / drives
really good all season tires about 80% left
heat works
inspected
clean title
all lights work
I forgot to add, new rear brake line from the master back was added also brand new rear brake hose
also new winter blade wipers installed on sunday 12/13

brand new front exhaust from the manifold into a new glasspack with a turndown also were added in the last 200 miles.
the brake pads / shoes looked good all the way around.

Damn, I’d totally buy that if I hadn’t just bought a Jeep. Love the old-school colors. How is it underneath rust-wise?

its rusty. rear frame has some rot in the normal location, front frame by the steering box cracked like they all do, has been welded nicely., front end is tight, brakes are decent

I forgot to add, new rear brake line from the master back was added also brand new rear brake hose

brand new front exhaust from the manifold into a new glasspack with a turndown also were added in the last 200 miles.
the brake pads / shoes looked good all the way around.

Looks good. I just picked up a YJ and I love the shit out of it.

4cyl?

4.2 straight 6 carbed
auto

5 speed or auto? I’m going to assume 5speed but you never know

its auto, I dont buy 5 speeds, working extra hard to go 35mph is pointless.

uggghhhh its auto? who buys an auto wrangler SRSLY

anyone who does any real offroading, auto owns rocks and climbing.

throw some lucas oil in there to help raise the oil pressure, id just give ya some since its like 15 bux but we dont carry it no more

just drove this to dinner and I remembered I put brand new winterblades on it on sunday

man, this is bad ass. i would totally be all over it if I was in the position to buy. forwarding to my brother…

I’m intrested in trades aswell. Auto chevy trucks, s10s, eg honda’s,

auto only, driving 5 speed on something ridiculously slow that will never see a roadcourse suckkss.

any other trades throw em up, and ill consider

1250$ someone wants to plow a small lot with this.

bump for someone who lives where it actually snows

bump 1200$ firm. snows here.

id take 800 minus, top, doors, and the wheels/ tires on it. it will come on mismatched wheels with hammered tires

How’s the frame - especially near the leaf spring mounts and the power steering box mount? Can you PM me your number and when’s a good time to come take a look? I’m on vacation this week.

Thanks,
Dan

the front frame has been welded by the steering box, had some cracks, rear frame on the passy side has rot.