1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ I6 5 speed.

On craigslist: http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2483730533.html

1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Selling my 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ. Has some rust, but in fixable and minimal spots.
Solid frame, with 4 inches of lift. Bunch of new parts listed below. Have spare set
stock Jeep rims with mounted tires, and full size spare. Hardtop and full doors. The 4wd
works great, and shifts to/from easily.

155k on frame 79k on motor.

-1997 I6 4.0L
-5 speed transmission
-35" Thornbirds on 15" rims

:::new:::
Headlights
Battery
Battery terminals
Cap/Rotor
Plugs/Wires
Fuel Filter
Hard brake lines (front from master cylinder to calipers)
Brake hoses (front)
Brake calipers (front)
Brake pads/rotors (front)
U-Joint (between driveshaft and yoke)
Fresh oil and filter
Muffler
Vacuum fittings

I know I’m forgetting things…

Few bad things:
The drivers floor pan needs to be replaced. I have the pan, but don’t have access to a welder. Rusting
also at the bottom of the windshield. That’s really it for rust, like I said solid.
The transmission is tough going into gear, but the slave cylinder might just need to be bled.
Otherwise all the gears work, it’s just tough sometimes engaging first.
Driverside front tire needs a new u-joint… It has some play, but never got around to changing
it out.

I love this truck to death but just don’t have the time/room to spend/store it. Unfortunately off-street
parking is no way to keep 3 cars, and need to let it go. This has been one of the coolest trucks I’ve owned but need to move on. I just picked up a new car and need this gone.

Will take any offers, and am pretty flexable at this point.

$2800 Pretty firm on price, but open to offers

Gus

Sooooo 1k and I get it out of your way tomorrow?

nice looking jeep good luck with the sale!

Thanks…

And mechanicalmadness… Give me some time to make some last minute changes… I’ll make sure you get your 1k’s worth.

Sooo a frame and some seats then ;). I did see that jeep somewhere though and its worth the asking price from what I saw. GLWS though bro.

Desperate to sell bump

$2400 Nyspeed coupon

$2000

Someone buy my truck!!!

SOLD