1988 Toyota Pickup SR5 4x4 5SPD!

1988 Toyota Pickup SR5 ExCab 4x4 5SPDl
Asking Price: $3500 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 360,000KM
Contact Info: 647-261-0303 Victor
Description:

Okay so i’ve suddenly decided to order a Levin from Japan and i’m trying to sell my other vehicles. Just sold my 85 RX7 and up next is my 88 yota pick up. Here is some info…

• 1988 Toyota Pickup Ext Cab SR5 4x4
  • 5 speed
  • Newer black paint
  • Southern Box
  • about 360k can’t remember exactly but will double check!
  • BFG 33" Mud Terrain Tires (Amazing Tire!)
  • 3" Body Lift
  • Comes with mint Cap painted to match
  • CB radio
  • Kenwood MP3 Deck
  • New Calipers/Rotors/Pads/Lines up front just done a few months ago
  • New Alternator/Belts

The Bad: The truck needs a new exhaust or fix the one on there. It rotted out at the muffler. So it can be patched or just slap on a new one if you really want.

The box is clean but has started to rust in a few spots so i’m going to sand blast any rust spots on the body and seal them up to prevent it going any further.

Frame is rusty like any toyota truck but pretty decent concidering. Might have a couple small holes forming.

Needs new clutch slave which i already bought and will install before sale.

Fuel line is dripping a bit so i’m going to just put in some nylon line instead so it will never leak. Also will fix before sale.

Engine had wires,plugs,cap/rotor replace a few months ago but i’m pretty sure the pcv needs to be replaced as well. Also valve cover gaskets. Otherwise the motor never gave me any troubles, what can I say I love toyota!

I have put some love and money into this truck and I just want to see her goto a good home. Just needs someone else to take over where I left off.

I am asking $3500 obo which will include the cap and the bfg’s. Plus fixing the fuel line, clutch slave, and rust spots.

Now for some pics!!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2373/mytruck1al5.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3067/mytruck2vx9.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9484/mytruck3wc6.jpg

i’ll try to get more pics asap with the cap so you can see.

Now i’m not sure if I really want to sell the truck, but if I can find the right buyer i’m willing. Any more questions please call me 647-261-0303.

Car located in Toronto.

Thanks,
Victor
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Okay so i’m leaving for the west coast on friday, If anyone is interested in the truck as is without me fixing the few issues that I listed i’m willing to let her go for $2500 firm as is. If not i’ll just have to wait until I get back, and then sell it, but I could use the cash right now.

still for sale hahaha?

is this the rumored undestroyable toyota hilux on top gear?

still for sale?

wicked yota bro