1989 240sx fastback for sale

1989 Nissan 240sx 5-speed manual tranny, fast back, blue ext, blue int. Excellent drifting potential. Magnaflow highflow cat, performance exhaust. Silverstar headlights, pw, pdl, pm, clifford arrow 3 alarm, sunroof. Nissan teardrop rims. Full parts car available, if desired. Car comes e-tested.
Asking $2500 or best.
Email: mlpreston@walla.com for pictures.

any pics and whats the condition of the body

The body itself is in great condition, I also have a parts car with all body panels and hatch. The underbody has rusted, and would require welding to be re-certified. The mileage is high, but it still runs amazingly. The high flow cat and performance muffler give great gas mileage. It shifts smoothly. Its a fantastic car overall. I’m a little sad to part with it as I’m a huge fan of the performance, and excellent drifting capabilities. But I need a 4 door family car. I have done some time trialing and drifting runs in it last summer and it performed better than I could’ve ever hoped. Many parts are new, the muffler and cat were recent repairs and have been used less than 500 km. I’m in the process of replacing the pads and calipers, front and back, and replacing the e-brake.
I’m open to negotiations with the price.

do u have n e pics?

has the car been sold yet?

ill give u 1500$