1989 240sx Interest check

1989 Nissan 240sx Interest Check for now.

Asking Price: Trades (read description)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: you can pm me, or text 5192094751 (texting ill reply right away)
Description:

As the title says this is an interest check for the time being since this car is going into storage November 24/10 for 6 months during the winter time. I do have a few trades that id like that are 240sx’s. Since i am building a KA24DE-t (in progress), id like to see if i can find a 240 id really like to put that engine in. I really like s14s, so id be looking for an s14, rolling chassis. If the s14 has a blown engine thats perfect. The more interior parts, and complete the car is, excluding the engine, the better.

Like i said this car is going into storage tomorrow in by Lynden Ontario. If anyone does want to see the car, please ask and i will see if the storage owner allows visits.

So now about the car. I bought it off my girl friends dads best friend. I have the Used Vehicle Package showing the history. I have had the car since September 2009 were it was stored. In June 2010 i took it out of storage, and had it Safetied and Certified. I drove it all summer, no problems at all that stopped me from driving it.

The car-
KA24E engine, 5spd transmission. There is some rust. But most is surface rust. Passenger Side Frame Rail has a tiny hole under neath (see pictures). The car has a new fuel sending unit in it, new caliper(1), Megan Racing Catback Exhaust courtesy of Varun (slipperysilva), Sport Tech lowering springs (2") and a new battery. Other then that the car is completely stock. The car is Safetied, Certified, and Licensed.

-209,XXXkm on the engine, and original body. the last owner tried to paint the car, its a cool colour, but he did a not so great job. Needs some buffing and touch ups. I dont no what colour it is…but i have the paint code incase someone does want to finish the touch ups. The interior is in decent condition, Im sorry i dont have any pictures of the interior right now but i can get them tomorrow morning.

There are a few MINOR defects;
-Clutch slave is broken and needs to be replaced.
-Clutch Fan is seized and is continuously engaged (does not effect the cooling of the engine at all, just noisy) but i do have sentra fans if someone wants those also.
-Rear wiper motor does not work, probably due to a wire, or the motor is blown.
-A tiny exhaust leak between the catback and catalytic convertor. Just because the exhaust is heavy.

I’ve driven this car all over Southern Ontario. Its a reliable car, never had any engine problems. The tranny shifts good, no grinding.

Sorry these pictures are massive.

A price, id say $3000…but i am not sure as of what it is worth. If thats to high please by all means tell me.

Thanks for looking, and im sorry if i upset anyone by this thread only being for interest, but thats only FOR NOW unless i get the offers i want…

Ask any questions.

Thanks, Paul

Seen this car in person, really clean! and runs nice!

thank you sir! haha were have you seen my car!? lol

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

oh ya! you sold me the fans haha nvm