1989 240sx silvia coversion w/sr and much more SOLD!!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/493444 Theres the car all that parts that are on the car come with it. asking 10,500 OBO.If no one will buy it i will part out. I foolishly modifyed it with out considering insurance, i wont be able to afford it with the modifications listed. And dont want to risk saying its stock and being sued.

do you want the controller still?

Talk to me on msn

very nice setup, all it needs it some nice flush wheels. Don’t sell it !

i was quoted 338 $ for a stock 240 with out the good student discount thing. With it the discount i would pay 218 a month as the 1st driver.I am only 16 so is that a good price?. But i am a little warey of people sueing me and my insurance company not covering it.

pssh just don’t hit ppl

Also i am willing to trade for a stock 1990-1995 Nissan 300zx N/A in mint shape. Even if its not still bring it to my attention, we could work somthing out.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15033

I belive he would consider a trade.

LOL thanks for the post but acctually me and pat are trying to work somthing out right now.

Damn… You spent all that time and effort building up the car and aren’t going to drive it? I hope you find a decent buyer or a trade.

I’d hate to think you’d have to part it back out after all of your hard work and sourcing of everything. Either way, good luck!

STILL FOR SALE

is it sold for sure?

cuz u sent me a pm the night of the 13th saying you were still unsure of the sale.

I dont have cash in hand yet so its still up for sale.

hey dude i had the same problem when i was ur age, try Easyway insurance they have better rates then the Personal even with my Canadian Forces group rate. they have a web site i’ll find it for and and PM ya. id hate to see all that effort go to waste :smiley: lol even tho i want that turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

is the price firm? or negotiable?

pm’d

error

bump

part out?

Bumbedy bumb bumb

9,250 OBO