1990 240 Hatch . Clean

How much rust is under that freshly sprayed gloss black paint? From your last ad, I recall it was substantially fucked on the underbody.

Just keepin’ it real.

Feel free to come have a look at this car, I can jack it up for perspective buyers. Magnet and hammer i have avail too. Not a bondo bucket here folks. Just seem to have a few sceptics, esp ones who havent seen this deal up close and personal as my current and prev pics have depicted. I cleaned some areas up thanks to a grinder and wire brush and some zinc coating and some black paint. Dont need anything to start to get worse, right?

Dylan, we’ve had our differences… but I’ve got someone interested.

Can you say with 100% truth that none of THIS still applies?

i checked this car …it does need work but for the price you can’t really complain… theres a hole in passenger side floor at rear , theres a hole in the drivers side floor at the rear, drivers side rear quarter panel is gunna need attention to for the rust it has and the passenger side rear frame rail is twisted and bent , looks like it hit a curb and mashed it up or something…

Yeah man. Only rust is behind the wheel on right rear, like the usual spot near the subframe. The “holes” are the oem holes, the drain plug things. surface rust around them like every other s13. The frame rail has a dent. As you can see in the pics. not a huge deal. just damaged from a jackstand slipping off. The car is impressive, especially when compared to sub 3000 cars. The car needs to be seen to show how clean it really is. All ive done is clean up some minor surface rust here and there and thats about it. Np prob mark