1990 240sx cheap $400

Hi everyone

I have a 1990 240sx 5 speed BLACK with TINTS the outside doesn’t really have any rust engine bay is clean but the frame rails are rusted. Also the engine has low compression. Looking for a quick sale. Car is at the mechanics and needs to go. I can have the car towed to ur house. So the first $400 obo takes it NEED THIS CAR GONE. It is a nice car to work on or use it as parts. sorry no pic.

If you are interested call 905 921 0957

pics? im notexpecting much for that price. but intrested in seeing a few pics plz

x2 pics would be nice.

will it make it through a winter

I’ve seen the car, heres the issues I know of it:

Tape residue on the drivers side from having a bag or something taped over the drivers window at one point.
Hatch isnt rotten, but someone pulled the spoiler off, so theres wood screws sticking out from an attempted repair.
drivers frame rail needs a patch
drivers seat is totally busted
dent in drivers fender, but its not bad
rockers and 1/4s are starting to rust, but not too badly for a 1990. theres no holes on the body.
has 3 different rims and tires on it

The car is at my friends shop. I was going to buy it but its over MY head, its a fine project for $400 and I’ve seen alot worse cars sell for alot more.

Figured I’d help the seller out with a good description of the car.

i know this is my first post , but if you could pm me and we could discuss details?

sold :stuck_out_tongue: im the new owner :stuck_out_tongue:

is it sold …not locked ill take it if not?