1990 240SX Hatch Partout

Hey I received a S13 in a trade with intentions to build it, got a deal and a half on a S14 so I no longer need this. This is KA24Power (Andrew)'s old car if anyone remembers (Black, had racinghart 5 spokes, drift drift)

Willing to sell everything off a 1990 Hatch, black, black/grey interior.

If someone wants the whole car I’d let it go for $350 (Cover the cost of the S14 :D) Interior and body panels are torn apart ATM, drivetrain is intact. I’d much rather to not put it all back together but if need be/price negotiable… You would need to bring 4 bolt wheels as I sold the ones that came on it.

• Frame rails are good, one was boxed properly, the other is clean.

• Passenger side rocker is rusted out, bits of rust on front fenders, drivers side door under the mirror and back of rear wheelwells.

• Pretty well rust free hatch

• Good hood

• Manual doors

• Seats are gone

• Windshield is fubar

• KA24E that was running fine when I pulled it into the shop as well as 5spd tranny still in the car

• Short shifter

• 4 Lug
    -Chuki and Pignose front bumper, Pignose lip

• Blaupunkt CD player in 240 DIN piece

• Clarion 3 way front speakers

• Black seatbelts

• Ebrake works great

• Rad

• OEM intake in almost mint shape w/ MAF

• Taillights

• Taillight garnish - black no rust

• Rear bumper

• Apexi N1 Knockoff catback w/ decent piping

• Aftermarket sunroof :rolleyes:

Any questions or if you want the car/parts text / call 519 4 0 4 3 2 5 3, or pm. I do go to school and work so if I don’t pick up I will call back asap.

Car is in Kitchener, I can get it towed 200km from Kitchener if price is right.

Rustless/wingless hatch pics

I’ll get pics of whatever ppl want when I go to my shop tomorrow

might be interested what is missing if i gett the hole car??

Wheels and seats are missing, that is all… Like i said body and interior are apart and up in storage at my shop and everything will be included, I’d just rather not put it back together lol hence the price. If price offered is good enough I’ll put it all back together…

I have the drivers seat at the shop actually, passenger and rears are somewhere in the Waterloo Dump lol

martino the hatch is mint mint.

he man if you can put any type of wheel just temporarily to get it to my place i`ll pay your asking price then i can drive down same day to give them back to you in my car i know many ppl here and i hope im somewhat trust worthy let me know i can emt money

how much for ebrake assembly

how much for the rear bumper and chuki front bumper

Alright preference goes to those wanting whole car ATM - pm me offers on parts u want and if kollo or other guy doesn’t take car I’ll sell the parts… Pics will go up tonight

engine is still in it to right?

sold sold sold sold sold sold!

Sold to Kollo please close…

Hope your plans for it come through sir, that would be dope shizz :smiley:

How much for the deck and speakers?
Thanks
Don

why are u bumping 2 month old ad when the whole car was clearly sold
go to bestbuy and get some 20 dollar speekers

because he cannot read

Apparently about 6 other people cannot either - plz stop pm’ing me about parts from this car, or buying the whole car, or giving you front fenders for free because you are 17 with no money :S.

Car is gone.

clutch slave cylinder?

i hope thats a joke.