FS: 93 S13 Hatch..

Thinking of selling my 93 240sx hatch.

-Power everything except sunroof
-white in colour grey/black interior
-256 kms around there
-rust on driver side and passenger side rocker panel, only passenger side has rotted through, about the size of a tennis ball, nothing huge.
-I’ve had the car for about a year, I didn’t drive it this past winter, I don’t really know its history.
-recently had a tune up done.
-no accidents, underbody is decent, just a hole in the driver floor, not big at all.
-Aftermarket steering wheel, fake nismo(ebay stuff), H4 headlight with PIAA 4700k bulbs, GREX trust jdm shiftknob, bings s13 short shifter(brand new) megan racing front and rear strut bars, zenki front lip and s13 rear valence…only things installed are the steering wheel, headlights and shifter, everything else is still off the car.
-I may part out if I get a good buyer for the car.
-I’m open to offers no crazy lowballers please.
-not sure if i missed anything i will try to grab pics this week sometime, if not pm me or email me adamsoares@hotmail.com

thanks.

any pictures at all?

edit…
my bad i just saw will get pics up this week hides feels like an ass thats what you get for not reading properly folks…

What range are you looking for in regards to pricing?
5speed?
Accidents?
Reason for selling?

Thanks!

he said no accidents, and he bought a bing’s short shifter.

i think you should read more carefully.

think people woudl learn after i screwed up lol. :lol:

hah, yea i read that but somehow didnt put 2 and 2 together…sorry about that, i retract fully lol.

whats your asking price?

Once again someone not reading lol. He said open to offers, no lowballs.

Once again someone not reading lol. He said open to offers, no lowballs.[/quote]

Yeah but that’s bs, because a) the rules say you have to have a price and b) you can’t lowball someone who didn’t post a price. For example, if say I offer him $10,he’s like omg wtf taht’s a lowball, the car is wrong 2 grand (say), then he should’ve just posted that he wants 2 grand for it in the first place.

Once again someone not reading lol. He said open to offers, no lowballs.[/quote]

Yeah but that’s bs, because a) the rules say you have to have a price and b) you can’t lowball someone who didn’t post a price. For example, if say I offer him $10,he’s like omg wtf taht’s a lowball, the car is wrong 2 grand (say), then he should’ve just posted that he wants 2 grand for it in the first place.[/quote]

I stand corrected.

Look guys, it’s your job to buy, not buy. The mods will keep the threads clean if need be. Now this thread looks like a pile of shit. Just let him sell his car.

Oh yeah, post an asking price.

alright i didnt see that part bout the price…sorry…uhh i’ll start it off with $2000…thanks and pics should be coming soon

post some pix :shock:

no pictures yet?

sorry i took a while, been working a lot but car is not for sale anymore as the car I was going to purchase fell through so I am keeping the car…if the situation changes I will post again…so i guess mods can lock this one.

thanks for the interest anyways sorry again.