1990, 240sx ka24e part out

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Prefer not
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Everything must gooo!!!

I am parting out a 1990 240sx, non hicas, non abs. I need all these parts gone asap, and if you don’t see something in the list below, PM me and see if I have it. All items OBO.

Transmission- $150
Engine (ka24e)- $100
Fenders (front, no rust, black)- $ 100 (pair)
Differential (open, I think)- $75
Gas Tank- $50 (without pump, $85 with)
Crank windows- $50 (each)
Pignose, with lip (rough)- $40
Headlight assembly (with motors)- $40 (each)
Rear lights -$40 (all)
ECU and harness- $30
Seats, no rips (front)- $30 (each)
Dash- $30
Back seats, no rips - $25
Radiator and condenser- $25 (each)
Pumps, alternator, starter, cruise control- $20 (each)
Crank door panels- $20 (both)
Front calipers -$20 (both)
Reservoir bottles- $10 (each)

PM is key
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

so do you know if the s13 transmission will work fine with and s14 motor? and is it 5 speed?

I THINK it should bolt right in…BUT are you doing a direct 5spd swap or an auto swap…cuz in that case you would probably need a drive shaft from an s14, its longer.

P.S Yes it is 5 speed.

No rear calipers?

how many km on the tranny and would you have all the parts for a 5 speed swap for an s14 or are all those parts different? sry im a noob

Calipers- I can do, but it would take some time cuz the parking brake is the only thing holding the car at the moment.

Tranny- Can’t be sure but the clock says 300k, but it feels like it has less, I wanted it for my other car, cuz it shifted so much nicer but something came up so I’m selling it. As for other parts I can’t be sure myself, you would have to do some research (forums are useful). One side note the slave was blown, so thats why I decided to part.

hows the carpet condition ? is it black?

Okay, cool… PM me when you get the calipers out. I’m in no rush, I only have enough money in the bank for gas to spend for the next 2 weeks (before pay day). I’ll likely purchase it then or a while after.

Thanks

• Mik

hatch?

Calipers- Cool
Carpet- LMAO, its pretty nasty, it’s tweed dark gray
Hatch- Hahahah, the glass is still good, if you want it for that.

Thanks for asking guys. Keep it coming!

Ok… Just to Update this Tranny, REAR calipers and power steering pump are gone. Everything else still up for grabs. Also I would like to add:
-Clutch fan: 35$
-Mass air flow sensor:30$
-OEM Cat, (With down pipe): 80$
-Exhaust manifold: 60$
-Intake Manifold:50$
and many more miscellaneous engine parts! Everything obo, SOOooo commmee and gettt itt!!

I’ll take the gas tank with the fuel pump and the sending unit if you still have it. And if you have the fill neck too that would be great.

would the brakes work on 93 s13 hatch with abs?

actually can any of the parts work on a 93 s13le hatch with hicas and abs?

why can’t we edit quick replies

Calipers SHOULD work. I personally don’t see why not, BUT I’ve never looked at a abs 240 that closely…

PM is key!

Ok time to get rid of all this stuff, need to scrap the car, forget the prices make me a good offer and its yours!

Car is gone to the scrapper! I have 5 things left.

Flywheel=50$
Drive shaft=70$
Gauge cluster (325+ k)=20$
ECU=15$
Shifter boot (with metal ring)= 15$

All prices OBO, PM is key!

Is the driveshaft for a non-ABS S13? I can’t remember man…

Non ABS S13 fo sho!