1990 g60 vw corrado

hey im just wondering before i sell it on kijiji and the trader if anyone on her would be interested in this car.

i have a 1990 vw corrado with the g60 super charger. the engine and supercharger was rebuilt within 10 000 km. the car was just painted fresh red and looks mint also brand new muffler was put on (cat,02 sensor, pipeing, muffler, resonator, flex pipe, gasket’s) also brand new breaks and rotor’s all the way around. rebuilt alternator, new plugs and wires, cap, ignition switch) the car is mint in every way and runs amazing, it has never seen winter and has never had rust. these car’s are really rare but i really am in need of a s13.
the car is not perfect but almost. the only thing that needs to be done is the ignition switch installed (do it yourself it cost nothing, take it too someone max $75) and it needs to be driven. it was going to be my “summer car” for some time now but with me so close to finishing it i just want a s13. pm me if your interested and i can send pic’s of everything. as for price its best offer im not in a hurry to sell i just want a s13 so im going to post a price of $7000
i will try to post pictures tonight on the site

here is some saved on my computer