1990 Honda Civic hatchback

for sale is my 1990 civic hatch. i had it for about 2 years, traded it, then bought it back. i have no time for the plans i had for the car. car has NO RUST/ROT. its the STD model, 4 speed, no pass side mirror, unpainted bumpers etc. it has about 157k on the clock

GOOD/NEW:
-no rust/rot
-new head gasket
-head decked
-timing belt
-waterpump
-oil pump
-valve seals/lapped
-dizzy
-NGK plug wires & plugs
-new muffler
-brakes
-GSR sunflowers with new Falken tires (~2,400 miles)
-Si front seats
-Si front lip

on to the BAD:
-needs a windshield. car sat all winter in my backyard, and i THINK a golf ball came from the park behind my house and cracked the windshield.
-needs rings. it burns a bit of oil. i have new rings for it.
-throwout bearing is noisy. i have a new one. clutch itself is good tho.

i have a bunch of parts for it laying around i will throw in as well. off the top of my head, there is hatch shocks, mud flaps and I’m not even sure what else is in the garage.

i can grab some more photos if needed. or just come by and check it out! its a super nice, clean car. but its time for it to go.

asking $1,300

What’s my price? (Seeing as how it use to be mine) lol

I figured you’d be the first to ask. Gimme a call if you will have my number

Glws buddy, I spy my step dads old truck, and omg I’ll never forget the night we did the hg and head install with ray, a lot of fighting and swearing lol anyways I can deff say this is a solid car!

Yea lol!

Forgot ot to mention have new oil and filter for it!

Hmm I might be interested in this if its still around in a couple weeks.

Do want. But would like to remain married

glws homie

Lolol! How’s you’s Si?!

Hmm…

I see many possibirities… GLS Checko dude!

Tempting ain’t it?! Haha

• Updated - - -

Agreed. I want it to go away before I start making it a project and spending money lol thanks dude!

Ha. This is my old car. It was my grandmother’s before I had it and obviously spent the better part of its life barely getting past 1/4 throttle. Nice to see it’s still making its rounds. :tup:

Fun and fast, been spending the last week cutting the cage out and getting an interior in it haha

fwd’d to big e

Awesome Jam, can’t wait to see it out and about!

Sale pending!

SOLD

I’ll be seeing this Sunday at The Ralph.

I figured it’d go quick. Well done!

This is begging for a b18 or d16z6 swap

Whoever got this, got it for a steal, I sold my 1991 with no rust or rot with a d16a1 swap for $1,700 these cars hold their value for sure