1990 Nissan 240 SX for sale

Year = 1990
Model = 240 SX
Colour = Red
Mileage = 155, 000 Kilometeres (hiway driven)
Interior = Dark grey cloth
Windows = Manual
Battery = 6 months old (has warranty)
Automatic, CD player with remote control, fairly new installed back/front speakers, tinted windows, NO Rust.

A small scratch on the driver side door. Powerful and very well maintained.

Asking $2600.00 as is.

Location = Toronto (week days)
Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo (weekends)

Pictures will be posted tomorrow.

If interested, please pm me.

Hey I’am very interested i pmed u and everything please give me your address so i can come see the car as soon as possible. I’am located on burnhamthorpe n mill road in etobicoke.

my email is ecko_man15@hotmail.com
my phone number is 416 622 9268 my name is Thomas
i work 5pm-12pm monday-thursday n sunday

Please let me know Thanks!

give me ur address thirteenth_shot@hotmail.com or pm. thnx

repost… :smiley:

Here are the pictures I promised. sorry for not taking the bottom part of the car. But it looks as nice as the car looks.

Please click here http://www.tyai.org/240sx

Pics dont work :cry:

Check now, it should work

wow,very clean. g’luck with the sell. iknow some1 who’s might interested

:o wow i find the kms on that very hard to believe for a 16 yr old car, this must be a illusion. Can ya post the VIN ?:?

my car is 15 yr old, and it only has 171XXXkm, its possible. but then yeah…check to make sure :stuck_out_tongue:

from those pics it looks in perfect shape. Need underbody pics though. Even the seats aren’t worn. And yeah it is kind of hard to believe a 15 year old car could only have that much km’s. But its clean i’ll give you that, so far thats the cleanest s13 i 've seen.

my old 87 fc only had 140,000 kms

look at his motor its so clean ive never seen a ka24e that clean

clean but too bad it’s auto

Can anyone go check out this car for me?

I currently live in sudbury and it wouldn’t be the best idea to travel alll the way down to TO and not be happy with it.

Thanks!

I was wondering if the car was still for sale. Cause i am really looking for a nice 240. Anyways if it is let me know cause i would really like to have a look at it sometime.

didnt get any pics or info about the car… thirteenth_shot@hotmail.com

The car is basically sold to me I’ve already taken a look on thursday and he is dropping the car off for me on friday and I’am paying him on friday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Guys but the car as of today belongs to Polar_b16. I sold it to him for $2500.