1990 Nissan 240sx Hatchback for sale.

Make/Model: 1990 Nissan 240SX Hatchback
Asking Price: $ 1000 Firm
Condition: Used
Mileage: 270 000 on the chassis, 95 000 - 105 000 on Sohc engine.
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
(905) - 920 - 4547
Description:

Other Info : most of the details are in the link, reason for selling is that i continued with a different project and put money towards that. i just got two tickets that i cant afford to pay and ran out of money for the other project that i need to finish up, so this project is up for grabs. Price is firm because in august i spent 1600 for it. car sat for a year and i didnt do anything to it, looking to make back some of the money, $ 1000 firm.

Car is standard i forgot to mention. As for rust wise, rear hatch is rusted through in one spot where the spoiler used to be and is bubbling in and around that. Rear undergarnish is rusted through in one spot and should be replaced. Strut towers in the front have the usual rust spots. As for underbody and frame rails, it is pretty decent from what i’ve seen of other 240’s. There is no rot or holes, but there is surface rust in areas, nothing too serious. Car should get a tune up ( oil , filter, wires, etc. ). May be able to tow car if the distance isnt too far. It does run and drive, however i woudlnt recommend driving it far because its been sitting for so long and needs a tune up first. Great project car doesnt need too much work. Car is being sold as is so does not come emissioned or safetied. Thats about it, hopefully i didnt miss out on anything.

im fairly interested can you email me or post some under body pics that are decent quality? my email is kut.less@hotmail.com

very interested in your car and i live close (just over in burlington) please email me jamiemcmeekin8@hotmail.com

LMAO thats brandons old car

yes this is brandons old car and incase anyone is wondering i am not willing to part out. am looking to sell the car as a whole.

hamilton is lil bit of a mission, but im interested
is there receipt for the engine swap

lock it, spoke to the guy to today.

Its sold. :slight_smile:

yup car is sold. hopefully it gets a good home. please lock thread.