1990 plymouth laser PARTS CAR

CAR IS NOW BEING SOLD AS A PARTS CAR, TRANNSMISSION GAVE OUT ON ME TODAY. WILLING TO SEPERATE PARTS FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.

The Good:

Jdm 30k motor at 110k the car now has 212k ish
3g revised lifters (non-tickers)
Slightly ported/polished/blended intake runners of head
newer valvecover gasket
Pacesetter header
High flow 2.25 cat
Both axles are new
Both ebrake cables are good
Dropzone springs front and rear
Kyb gr2 shocks/struts front and rear
newer fuel filter
new master cylinder
new front pads and rotors done 2 months ago
newer transmission
timing belt changed 3k miles ago
newer water pump
winterforce tires all around…studded on rear because tires with more tread are up front. have about 1/4 tread left
It has gotten me 30+ mpg no matter how I drive it.
has full interior and can seat 4

The Bad:

• It has no rust on the under side but the exterior is dented here and there
  • Carpet is dirty but what do you expect from a 19 year old car. i cleaned them the best i could
  • The car does over heat, i have no clue what it is seeing no coolent is leaking and the radiator fans kicks on
  • A/C is completely removed.
  • Head lights are fixed in up position right now because of the wiring being worn out from the constant flipping up and down of the headlights.
  • Will need an oil change in about 500 miles
  • Needs rear brakes and rotors soon. i do have them they just need to be installed. there still in the boxes
  • needs new clutch. i also have that it just needs to be installed as well and is also still in the box. i have a clutch kit for it.
    this thing was a tank in the snow, i never got stuck and i passed cars left and right when the roads were bad. Im sure theres more im forgetting, just want to get rid of this so i can get a newer car that will make travel easier for school.

any questions pm me or give me a call or text at 716-481-0938

pics can be seen here. sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures thats all i have

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1352128798.html

bump for great winter beater glws

does it come with a dildo like your brothers car?

why do you have to be so immature? theres no reason for you to be posting anything

Gary’s old car.

GLWS.

yeah it is. hes the one whose done all the work on it for me

yeah it is. hes the one whose done all the work on it for me

you passed up my offer before. but glws anyways.

cause i still wanted/needed the car then. now i have a few options for getting a new one and need to sell this first.

good buy, big daddy burch knows his shit

glws

BUMP just put in a new thermostat

need this thing gone asap $900 anyone?

BUMP

no one needs a dd/beater this winter? this is a great car

doesnt over heat anymore…need this thing gone $900 obo this things a tank in the snow.

bump for a good winter beater

might be down… i gatta get some things in order first. ill check back in a few days

BUMP

craigslist post expired, post pics duh…