IC: 1991 Winter Beater 240SX For Sale. Great running condition.

Hey dudes, my slut is up for sale for a limited amount of time.

I’m in a little pickle with my finances for the next few months. Car is being up for sale for the next few days only. After then, I’m gonna end up keeping it. I could use the cash for my primary car more than a winter car at this moment.

Details:

91 Nissan 240SX
-210,000km
-Runs amazing, little bit of timing chain rattle, but that’s normal
-Starts everytime with no issue and pulls pretty hard with no issues at all
-Idles perfect and steady with no dips in the power band
-Clutch grabs well and tranny is smooth with no play in the shifter and no grinds
-Strut Towers are pretty good
-Interior is in GREAT shape with Grey leather and suede panels

The BAD:

-Body is rusty, rear quarters behind the wheel are bad. Passenger side is brutal.
-Front, sunroof, rockers and strut towers are pretty good
-Frame rails are on their way out but pretty solid for the cars condition. I’ve seen much much worse
-Needs a right rear wheel bearing if you want. Its just a whirring noise, no clunks or anything, I’ve driven about 4000km on the car already with it like this.
-Needs a HICAS line if you want power steering. If you were to put fluid in, it works, but leaks from the HICAS line. I’ve been driving with no PS and am used to it now. (The easy one to replace. The main one underneath, super duper easy)
-Brakes make a little noise but aren’t warped or anything and work great.
-Speedo stopped working on Friday. No shit, for real.

Bottom line, the car is rusty but it runs amazing and has a really clean interior. What more could you ask for in a winter beater?

I’ve sold the FAST Wheels that came on the car and will be selling the car with some 7 spokes with some almost new Motomaster Winter Tires. That’s right, actual winter tires. Good times, VLSD and winter tires is super duper fun.

If I don’t sell the car in the next coupla days, car will be off the market, it wouldn’t be worth it for me to sell it.

The car is being sold as is. I’m sure most of you “know” someone who could help you.

I want $800 for the car. Bear in mind that you are getting NEW WINTER TIRES WITH THE CAR!!! Those are worth money.

Several members have been in this car and can vouch for the ride quality and running condition of the car. I’m not hiding anything. What you see is what you get.

Car is not being sold with the GTr seat obviously but will have 2 mint grey leather seats…or for another $175 on top of car price you can have mint S14 cloth seats…($125 if I keep the leathers.)

Don’t lowball me. I will negotiate slightly if someone shows up with some cash in their hand. Will not negotiate via PM, TEXT or PHONE. If you want teh car, you’ll just show up with cash. Right? Right.

The car is what it is, a rusty 240 that runs awesome and with a little elbow grease will still last for years.

CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL. My PM box is FULL!

i need your number/e-mail plz

email is under my profile.

hey ronnie if this is my old car its a 1993 not a 1991 and the clutch grabs good cause its got a ACT triple plated clutch i forgot to tell you bout that when i sold you her:P

Climate control working? Mainly heater only concern.

And how much tread is left on these winters?

thanks dude!

About 75-80% on winters. Have to double check, thye’re not with me.

Heat blows hot hot hot.

PS: You and your crowd get special Chinaman pricing.

Ha-ha Chinaman pricing :D, I’m just starting my hunt for possible winter fun.

Where about in toronto are you

would u sell me the seat belt buckle from the gtr?

Sorry, don’t have it.

im very intrested…i will be callin you tomorrow…or today rather

Sherbourne and Bloor area.

Homies…I need to liquidate. Cash in hand means a good effin deal! Don’t be shy! If you have cash in your hand and come over and slap me in the face with it…I’ll cave…to an extent.

Car will be at Kennedy Commons tonight at around 9:30 to about 11PM. View it there, do some donuts, slides and finger sex it there all you want.

600 today and tomorrow only. 416.846.6765.

Do the math dudes.

Good running KA24DE

All 5 speed swap parts with aftermarket clutch.

Really good condition grey interior with mint leather.

Uncracked black dash.

I think I’m gonna part the car.

Any interest?

ronnie clear your inbox lol

My phone is posted, my email is under my profile.

Last Chance!

Still going.