1993 240SX Hatch wither AWESOME Running 5spd DE

Gonna part this if not sold for 500 tomorrow.

Details:

91 Nissan 240SX
-210,000km
-Runs amazing, little bit of timing chain rattle, but that’s normal
-Starts everytime with no issue and pulls pretty hard with no issues at all
-Idles perfect and steady with no dips in the power band
-Clutch grabs well and tranny is smooth with no play in the shifter and no grinds
-Strut Towers are pretty good
-Interior is in GREAT shape with Grey leather and suede panels

The BAD:

-Body is rusty, rear quarters behind the wheel are bad. Passenger side is brutal.
-Front, sunroof, rockers and strut towers are pretty good
-Frame rails are on their way out but pretty solid for the cars condition. I’ve seen much much worse
-Needs a right rear wheel bearing if you want. Its just a whirring noise, no clunks or anything, I’ve driven about 4000km on the car already with it like this.
-Needs a HICAS line if you want power steering. If you were to put fluid in, it works, but leaks from the HICAS line. I’ve been driving with no PS and am used to it now. (The easy one to replace. The main one underneath, super duper easy)
-Speedo stopped working on Friday. No shit, for real.

I will start parting if not sold soon

500.00 for everything.

Post up what you want and what you want to pay!!!1 It’ll all go for whatever. Don’t be shy, offer 1 dollar and you may get it!!!

ie:

Seats - $25

Me: - Okay!!!

ronniefung@gmail.com

POST UP OR CALL OR TEXT OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT SOMETHING…DO NOT PM ME…IT’LL BE FULLL!!!

toonie on the seat … 25 cents

Seats: Two dolllllllla!!!

Sold to ronnie!

hey,

I’ll grab the seats and the suede panels for $75. Sounds good? I can meet up tomorrow after 2:30 when i get off work. I will call you tomorrow around that time to come get them if everythings copacetic.

-Rory

does the a/c fan work? if so illl take the whole setup! fan, relays, control unit…

driver side power window buttons, if they work ill take that too!

rusted speaker wire mesh? nice. lol

Is it just me, or are the door panels and glove box suede?

If so, what condition they in? Aside from the speaker grilles. I’m sure I can change them.

Good shape…all 3 pieces…give me a price. 50?

Ronnie buddy, I’m interested in the transmission.

how much for the front bumper?

Let me know how much for the carpet.

ill give you $60 for the hole car...im sorry i couldn`t sell you mine lol

lol. 60? For real! lol. Can I deliver it too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Too little!

I’ll do 175 for the mint seats and suede panels. Mint suede goes for dollar dollar!

Not sure on the AC fan bro. Never worked, but you’re welcome to teh whole system for cheap, you pull it!

Yeah, Suede in awesome shape. I have an offer of 100 for all three pieces already, he’s in London though and won’t be able to come till next weekend. If you want more detailed pics of the Suede panels, than I’ll grab some later.

Power windoes work great!

Joey, I’m trying to sell the motor and trans together right now. you have dibs if I part the two.

So, if someone just wants the motor, post up so that Joey and you can split it!

50? I dunno.

Andrew, you can have it for 20 bucks, you pull it.