1993 240sx Hatch Part out!!

Asking Price:
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: maybe
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

Alright, heres the scoop. I have a blue 1993 Nissan 240sx (hatch) which I’m parting out. Everything on the car is available for sale, including motor/tranny[auto] which has 135k on it (BONE CLEAN). and as for other parts, everything is MINT except what got hit by salt which absolutely destroyed; therefor the main frame and rocker panels are toast so don’t ask. The right fender is fine, left needs wheel-well work. all interior is available. bumpers, doors, hood, stock rims/tires, dash, new rotors/break pads which have not yet been installed, import cold air intake (never been used) along with stock one, computers, wiring harness and w/e, the whole car is here and everything is original.

Let me know what you need on and or off the list.

whats the condition of the hatch?
send pics to mongrelsconcepts@hotmail.com
Intereted as though my car is blue lol

interested in the power steering resevoir and lines…whats the condition on the lines?

Interested in power steering pump. Condition and how it was when it was still being driven? Asking price?

What about the rear brake calipers? Are they seized? How about the e-brake cable fitting, did that thing seize up too? If not, whats your asking price for them? Pics?

Kev, the power steering + lines are in ready to use shape. As is the pump, & the rear calipers have surface rust which has been cleaned down and fitting properly with no issues of seizing. Feel free to shoot a reasonable offer :slight_smile:

Chineybutu, the hatch had damage and has been re-fiberglassed. It is still very strong, but still has the 4 stock holes from the spoiler that used to be on it. If You choose to still want this I can properly fill in those holes and sand down the hatch for you. let me know.

Okay, cool.

Also, what about your steering rack assembly? I’m not sure how much those are worth, how much would you generally look for yours?

Any chance you are coming to toronto anytime soon?

Did it have power windows I need the passenger side power window Im in GTA. Ill pm you my cell phone # call me asap I need it my window is stuck down.
Steve

I have sent messages out and might have sales on the resevoir+lines, interior and motor. feel free to pm me offers, leave a number, ask a question!

hey dude do you have the fuel guage sender and the whole assembly that holds the float and fuel pump … if so how much … thanks

Are the seats leather? What about the lighter and the plastic mounting ring that sets the lighter into the console, is it broken or good condition?

How much for the complete Engine?

yes, yes, and yes :slight_smile: pm me for direct offers/pricing please :slight_smile:

well this is the only pic i got right now… i went out to take pics, took this one, then a bat flew down at me and i dropped my camera :slight_smile: buut the chip inside it is fine. so ill get a new one asap and snap some for ya

How are your doors any rust on them? Both driver and passneger. Can you get pics of them. PM me.

The passenger has a tiny bit of surface rust on the very bottom of the door, u cant see it when its closed. other then that, spotless.

i need the rear lower control arm…driver’s side. Curtis.

how much for the engine? Amanda

All I need is a right front wheel Nissan mudflap, do you have?

Do you have a sunroof and is the rubber outside pipiing complete around it. I also needed the right front mudflap. I will arrange for pick-up.

How much for parts?

Home email is edsub@mountaincable.net

alright, I have alot of offers on minor parts, although I will not be finalizing anything until I have deals set with some of the more serious sales. I was going to finish this car but I dont want to sell minor parts and be stuck with a shitt shell and a motor with a bunch of missing accessories. so far 3 people are interested in the motor, but yet to reply about pricing. I will keep this updated.