1993 240SX Partout. KA24DE, VLSD, Whole CAR!!!!

Allo.

Picked up a parts car today.

Complete, runs and drives.

It’s a 93, Body is not good. Frame rails and rockers have rust, not completely rotten yet though. Automatic. Motor seems to be solid. Good idle, cam chain guide noise. No visible leaks. 270,000km

VLSD works. KA24DE seems solid.

I’m taking the leather fronts and trading them with my cloth seats. Taking the suede Glove Box and door panels and replacing with my tweed ones.

Has a full sound system, 900W Kenwood amp with a 300W Pioneer Amp. Flux capacitor looking thing in the back as well. Big single Sub.

Keyless entry, alarm, custom muffler, open air cone filter. Billet oil cap.

I’ll have pics tomorrow. Just thought I’d give you guys the jump on it!

(Mike- I still want your leather rears if they’re in good shape. Not so good on this car.)

This car can be driven as is where is…only problem is that the front spring and shocks combo needs to be replaced. Front shocks blown and one coil snapped.

I will sell the car complete minus leather fronts (cloth instead), suede door panels and glove box (tweed instead), sound system, STB’s. for

$400.00

Post up what you want.

Oh…what I meant to say…there are no holes in the frame rails or rockers…jsut surface rust. This chassis MAY be able to rescued…I would rather sell the car complete. I will give it till the end of tomorrow. After that! Fair game.

Car is located in Scarb. You will have to come pick parts up.

Would like the carpet. Dont care if its grey or black. As long as its in good condition. Along with floor mats.

Also have. 4 stock 7 spokes with almost BRAND NEW winter tires on it. Motomaster.

$250.00

(I know nobody wants them now…come fall time THIS IS A STEAL.) 7 spokes too.

I will trade this whole car for a set of 5 Lug Wheels and Tires…or a set of GTR Wheels.

LOL I have a set of 5 lug wheels and tires (rear tires useless though

sell me your kenwood amp

I will be taking some pics and getting model numbers for all audio equipment tomorrow.

Acccording to seller, he paid 2K for all this stuff Brand new two years ago…

I’d rather sell this stuff complete for a steal of a deal.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46805

I need this line, wanna check out its condition rust wise and let me know?

is it a coupe?

I’d like the Motor.

I’ll send you a PM

trade me you know the rims

hatch

lol ronnie there ready to go… let me kno wen u want the rears

VLSD abs or non-abs? Direct drop in for a 1990 open-diff hatch?

Also, just to clarify, what’s with the different 5-bolt and 3-bolt axle shit that I keep reading about?

Yo ronnie is the catback 3" full or just some shit clamp on fucking thing on stock piping

check the fuel sending unit too, i need one ASAP.

Nissan made both 5 bolt, and 6 bolt axles for these cars. Just make sure that the axles in your car have the same number of bolts as the output shaft on the diff that you buy.

will you part out just driver seat? and how much ill pick up.

I’m stripping the car RIGHT now in scarborough. Full dark gray interior for sale.

Okay condition.

Text me for address.

Bring cash. I’m feeling generous today. I will not be checking this thred until later tonight.

Full sound sytem is coming out now. All wires and cables included. I’m trying not to hack the shit.