FS: 1992 240SX Hatchback + All my parts

Make/Model: Nissan 240sx
Asking Price: $ 2000
Condition:Used
Mileage: 220 000KM on chassis, 120 000 KM on motor
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I am selling my 1992 Nissan 240sx and every single one of my spare 240sx parts. The car has some minor cosmetic damage on it, and the interior is a little dirty. It has a a 1995 KA swapped into it. The motor turns over and starts, and only needs new vacuum lines and an O2 sensor. The car has a “performance” exhaust (ricer), 300zx 26mm aluminum front calipers (hard to find), and a 2 way pager alarm. I just do not have the time, space, or patience for this car now that I am back at school.

Along with the car, I will give you every single piece of 240sx related stuff that I have. You can check my other for sale thread for all that stuff, but to restate, this is what you will get.

2 turbos, which appear to be T3 flanged (Probably $200 each)
uncut wiring harness for 5 speed KADE ($100 easy)
5 speed KADE ECU ($50)
automatic KAE ECU ($30)
Spare 5 speed tranny (no grinds) ($150)
freshly resurfaced KADE flywheel ($40)
1 year old fuel pump + sending unit. ($150 +)
3 N60 MAFS (can sell to make money) ($50 each)
Infiniti J30 front brakes ($50)
KN&N air filter for KADE ($20)
OEM 300ZX Brake master cylinder (Tokico) ($100)
Stock KADE MAFS + Airbox ($30)
Stock 95 KADE upper intake manifold. ($20)
KADE fuel rail + injectors ($40?)

If you add that all up, it is over $1200, and I think the prices I listed were rather conservative. And you can easily make another couple hundred bucks by swapping off the 300zx brakes off the car and putting stock back on. So you are pretty much getting the car for $500. I do not want to part things out, so someone please just buy the whole thing! I will not post pictures of the parts because I am pretty sure you know what they look like. If you are interested (and not going to lowball, PM me, and I will send pics out)

Thanks.

Hey, anychance i can see the pictures?

Anyone looking to buy this, Orlando is a great guy, always out to help people!

Check his feedback, I’m sure it’s nothing but amazing! Car has had alot of work into it aswell, I’ll vouch for it no problem!

how be the usual rust areas

hmmmm… is interested
if u dont mind waiting like a month and a half ill take it off your hands
and also is the underbody still good?

The frame was recently patched up and reinforced, but surface rust has developed. The rockers are fine, and there are no rust holes. All it would take is some time with a grinder, and a spray on coat of rustoleum.

Sounds like a steal man. Can you send some pictures to tbradley_2@hotmail.com
Potentially interested!

Interested

can you please send pics to solitude.ex@gmail.com

Thanks

can you send some pics to swizzbeats_187@hotmail.com and is it still driveable?

sounds nice pics dau_viet@hotmail.com

It is not driveable at the present moment, but it will take about a day or less of work to get it that way. I just haven’t had the time or space, and I want it gone. I don’t see myself getting another 240 for a while, so that is why I am tossing in every single part I have with it. Pictures sent.

i pm’ed you…get back at me when you get a chance

has this contacted anybody about this car?

PM’s were all responded to.

is this car still available

Yes it is. PM me your email, and I will send you pictures.

Im interested in the tranny? Would you sell that on the side?

can you send pics please? Thanks :slight_smile:
daisy_4321@hotmail.com

can i get soem pics a_irfan_87@hotmail.com

Trust me, deal with Orlando, honest and very trust worthy! if i didnt have another project i would take it!