90 240sx hatch, black

Make/Model: 1990 nissan 240sx hatch
Asking Price: $500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 180,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Black, 5spd, runs great.
Car has less than 20,000km on new clutch (probably closer to 10,000)
The odometer stopped working at 180,000 km, the car definatly has no more than 200,000 km on it.
NO power windows or ABS.

Needs new rockers panels and new metal behind the rear wheels. Hood doors, roof, front fenders all look real solid. The floor is in overall good shape. I believe the frame rails have one small hole on one of them, nothing major from what i remember.

This car was a daily driver for a while, then it became a project car which i never seem to have time for. IT has been stored inside for the last few years, its blocked in the garage behind my house…thats why there are no picks at this point.
Will take picks as soon as the 2 feet of now in front of the door melts.

If there is enough interest in a part out i will consider that as well.

Email sickcr@hotmail.com

Some older pics i found on my computer

Hit me up on msn. Im looking for a cheap running 240 to work on. Maybe we can work something out.

Just add me to msn, im on most of the day.

Maniac_fast65@hotmail.com

PART OUT!

if you do i call dibbs… ill come there and do all the stuff i need myself and treat you like a wrekors, pull it and say “how much” if its too high of a price ill throw it in your back seat.

I have a buyer as of now…if it doesnt work out I will probably go that route and you will be the first to know.

I have a feeling the buyer may have backed out.

If your interested in the car as a whole and can pick up this weekend let me know.
If your interested in a part out let me know parts you are interested…even potentially so i can gauge part out interest.

Thanks

Hrmm, where in caledon do you live? I may be interested in a few parts.

The north end of caledon, right by highway 9.

I need brake lines/rotors/calipers =)

OK guys looks like th buyer backed out…havent heard from him so hes SOL.

Anyone interested in the whole car…before i start to part out?

Anyone interested in the engine and 5 speed trans if i decide to part out?

How much for the hatch???

Make an offer

i may be interested in the whole car if you havnt parted out yet
can you get any more pictures, i live at like 9 and 25 so im not to far from you. if you got anymore pictures e mail them to me mista_bmx@hotmail.com

If it was spoilerless than i’ll offer you $85…if it was repaired i’ll offer you $65

Still have this car…and really do not have the time to part it out right now.
I would fix the body if i had time…but i have way too many projects on the go.
Take this car whole and use it as a project car/parts car or part it out for profit.
Would like this gone asap.

Ok…i will part out the car only if i can sell major components first.
So if anyone is interested in the engine/trans…or complete interior let me know.

$400 if someone comes and picks it up tomorrow.

pm sent

Still have this…
…someone could part this out and easily double their money.

Been getting this question a lot so i will answer it here.

The car runs and drives, but the whole interior is removed so seats arnt even bolted down. Along with the exterior appearance…it wouldnt be a good idea to drive this car home.
I personally would drive this car to someones house if it wasnt for the plates/insurance issue. I am not willing to risk the fines associated with no insurance for $400.