1990 RX7 VERT 64k orig / 1986 RX7 Coupe 128k

1990 FC Vert 64K orig! 1986 GXL 128k
The 1990 vert is a nice clean car. Mint under hood almost show room the top started to leak under very heavy overnight rain. She was parked on a hill and the ECU got wet. ECU’s are on Ebay for $80.00 and up “N353”. Brand new black carpet has started to be fitted in the car and the top could use a rehab near doors they have these little pockets that collect water and spill over they have a little rip in it causing the leak. New vert top motor’s , drivers window motor and regulator, and carpet, All new plenum gasket’s. Orig. a blue on blue leather car with blue carpet. 5SPD CLEAN TITTLE IN HAND.

The 1986 GXL was running but needed coil packs and injector’s customer ran out of money and I bought it but never touched it. Car is Blue on grey leather very clean inside small dings and dents outside. 5SPD CLEAN TITTLE IN HAND.

For Sale / For Trade

Owner And operator of “F.R. Rocket’s LLC” we are located in Greenwich NY, 12834 10mins from Saratoga Spring’s Ny. You can call me anytime before 9:00pm I can text you any pictures you would like 518-514-8787

Car looks awesome in the pics you posted.

WOw they look so clean in those pics, I can’t believe your getting rid of them for free

:ponder

man, what a killer deal.

put please post a ton of pictures and price of the vert, as i love fc verts and wont be able to afford it.

I’ll trade you a dirty set of volkswagen steelies… I’ll pick them up next week…

Sold

It says call or text for pictures, as well as best offers or trades not looking to make a million just sell off some projects we have acquired. :Idiots

Yeah and the forum rules when selling a car clearly state you must post pictures, or can you not read?

let em be guys , he is ok .

I wasn’t trying to be an ass, but if he is going to say shit like read the bottom, when rules are rules I’m gunna say something.

i know , if worse comes to worse ill get em this weekend as ill be there helping him wit suttin

i don’t want to see pictures on my small ass cell phone, i want to see them on my small as laptop.