1990 Skyline GTR for sale

Going back to college this year and need the money so i’m having to sell my 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR…Its bone stock except for a pair of HKS air filters, a momo steering wheel, and aftermarket rims…It had 68000km on the speedo, the interiors in immaculate condition, the body has hardly any rust, just a few spots where the wheel wells are on the rim…the roof has a few minor dents that can be punched out easily and it’ll need a paint job…Paint looks good on the cars body panels, but the roof and the trunk lid are not as good…The motor was running perfect up until a few weeks ago when it died on me while i was driving, wouldn’t accel past 2500rpm…One of the problems which i dealt with was one of the IC piping had popped off so i clamped that back on, and i think it may need a pair of MAF’s…

In any case, selling for $12000 pm me or email me at dip5et_p4p1@hotmail.com …names Andrew

http://www.imageverse.org/image/mBE94803.jpg

nice car…gl with the sale

SICK DUDE!!! Thats something you never see on the road… Im working on my 89 240sx to get ready to enter some drift comp. If anyone has any parts forsale let me knoe :wink:

Assass1ns IC piping keeps popping off on his GTR too. Then the car runs like yours apparantly. Huge hesitation. I reset the ECU for him and it went back to normal.

yea i know its a pain, im going to get all new aluminum piping and get everything nice and air tight so this doesnt happen again…i find that the pipe running from the right side of the intercooler was cut a tad short so the fit is really tight and you its a struggle to get it on and clamped properly…yea i find that once the ecu is reset it runs much better