FS: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR

Description:
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
RB26DETT
5 speed AWD transmission
96,XXX original KM, had 90,XXX when it came to Canada.
Comes E-tested.
I can hook you up with my insurance company if you’re having trouble finding insurance, they made insuring this very easy without having to lie, they even checked out the car in person.
Very rust-free and I had it oil sprayed when I started driving it.
Overall the body and paint is in good condition, there are 2 dents and some scuffs that appear to be from shipping. The dents are shown in the video at the bottom of the ad. There is a scrape on the rear bumper and quarter panel from a parking lot incident, this is also shown in the video at the end.

I hit a raccoon with the car a while ago and from that the front bumper is cracked on the passenger side though you can’t really see it without inspecting the car. The front lip is scraped up a bit because it fell off and I ran it over after hitting the raccoon. Fuckin’ raycons.

IMPORTANT: Engine has low compression on one cylinder, I haven’t looked into it at all, but you can hear one cylinder is weak when the engine cranks over. That being said, it still runs perfectly fine and if I did not mention this I doubt anyone would have noticed. It does not burn oil, runs on all cylinders just fine with no misfires, still very fast and smooth. I’m not sure how low the compression is or which cylinder it is yet, I haven’t touched the car since I stopped driving it as soon as I noticed this. This is the reason I am not asking a lot more for the car.

One more problem to mention, the 4WD & ABS currently do not work. The code is for a left rear ABS sensor, I believe the sensor is fine but it is a broken wire. I broke the rear subframe (don’t ask) and while changing it at 4AM I dragged the diff over one of the ABS sensor wires and damaged it a bit, both worked perfectly before I changed the rear subframe and have not worked since so it should be just a matter of reconnecting a wire to fix it, no big deal… I just haven’t done it.

Modifications:
OS Gieken twin plate clutch
Apex’i PowerFC L-jetro with optional boost control add-on
AEM wideband mounted in a real carbon fiber gauge pod.
GReddy FMIC and piping
ARC radiator
Samco Rad hoses
Apex’i intakes
Some very nice JDM 3.5" exhaust, not sure what brand, sounds amazing
Megan 3" test pipe
Bride seats and rails- driver’s seat is a bit worn
Cusco TC rods
Cusco TC rod brace
Subframe bushing collars
Front and rear strut tower bars
Bilstien struts with lowering springs, not sure on the brand, very nice ride height and handling
Aftermarket brake pads, not sure what brand
Blitz boost gauge in BAR
Engine bay grounding kit
N1 Headlights - driver’s side has a rock chip
Tinted windows - rear window is bubbling

Probably a few other things I’ve forgot to mention

Reason For Selling: Too many cars, not enough time

Contact: PM or call/text 519.242.3965. Car is located in Cambridge

Price: $10,000 or best offer due to the low compression, may be interested in trades depending on what it is. Would definitely trade for cool Nissan aftermarket stuff and RB26 parts… would rather not trade for any cars, though if it’s irresistible I may have to accept.

Pictures… From it’s prime when I was driving it and it was actually clean:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/simplemind7/Rine.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/simplemind7/skyrinellama.jpg
How it sits currently, dirty and unloved… these were taken today:
If anyone is curious about the high idle and rich A/F ratio, it’s because it was just started after sitting for a while and in cold start procedure. It normally idles lower and leaner as it should.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/simplemind7/th_MVI_1251.jpg

This car looked killer when i saw it!!

GLWS!
if it doesnt sell soon, ill c if my bro-in-law will want it(guy who came with me for the rims) he might be interested

Why don’t you call him NOW??? lol.

he’s in isreal for a bit

Ronnie, buy my car and sell it again on friday.

The 4wd doesnt work and the anti lock brakes?

ahhaha, maybe Mark will buy it from me. haha.

Yes, they both use the same wheel speed sensors. The 4WD is computer controlled front wheel assist on these cars, not full time 4WD so it’s currently RWD only until the issue is fixed.

i got an 02 rsx premium for trade if you want

Not exactly what I am after, but PM me with some more info and I may be interested.

Ideal trade would be for a nice S chassis of some sort plus some money.

willing to sell bride seats seperate?, trade plus cas for gtr’s

No, if they come out it’s for me to keep them.