New coils + ngkbkr7e11 (6X)

Susp-
Bilstiens/HKS Springs
GAB front tower brace
Cusco tension rod brace.
Cusco Rear Bar
Slotted Rotors

Wheels-
18x10 18x9 VOLK SF-Challenge replicas black with chrom lip with pirellis/dunlops

Interior-
Bride Brix Gradient. 2x.
Stock.

Now, the car does have some issues.

Currently Has no hood, headlights or left fender.

Car was involved in minor minor minor fender bender.

New front bumper, Orig right fender and coner light and Grille are included.

Vehicle also has a few vac. leaks, causing car to run rich.

I am entertaining trades.

Pref. plus cash.

Call 905 923 7498

price and pics!!!

are you only looking to trade?

can you show some pics please!

pics tommarow.

Will sell for 8500.

cash or trade.

want s13.

plus cashish

Oh, so now it doesn’t have low compression, Dylan?

Yeah… I thought cylinder 4 had low compression? Isn’t that why you reneg’d on the deal with brenden? Aka paid less money on top of your “mint” trade?

something sounds fishey

farmer

QUOTE=sharpe_corners;466673]

Currently Has no hood, headlights or left fender.

Car was involved in minor minor minor fender bender.

New front bumper, Orig right fender and coner light and Grille are included.

Vehicle also has a few vac. leaks, causing car to run rich.
[/QUOTE]

It sounds like a pile of crap which has brought the value of any imported vehicle down. Maybe some rust to?

Thanks for the input guys.

I have no problem letting a interested buyer do a compression test on the car, birng your own or use mine, doesnt bother me.
Needs some tlc, hence price and OBO.
However, the miscommunication with mark/brenden has been resolved as of about one hour ago.

If anyone has any further questions/comments or input, please direct that to me via pm, email or phone. Please dont spam my thread with non sense or hate. Might want to read the rules, lol.

Nope. Myself and prev owner (brenden) can attest to the cars structural cleanliness, thanks.:slight_smile:

When i first saw this i was interested.
though those who have commented might have said stuff you did not like, it is at least good they have informed on the car further.
also i would like to see picture,
still quite interested! lol
do you have pictures of it currently, and before the accident? would be much appriciated! Thanks!

This was simplemind7’s old car, any further info and pics go look on his threads.

you to boss pics are apart of the rules

Think I saw this car on kijiji the other day. You in Brantford right?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42867&highlight=gtr

PREV OWNERS AD.

Will have new pics, new ad and more tiled description of the car tommarow, need to get digi cam working well again, lol.

cred to brenden for ad/pics.

what happened to its hood headlights and fenders? don’t tell me you tried to fit em on your civic D:

ugh camera woas

Gunna try to have er up today. Can also come minus wheels and seats.

Highly recommend that the buyer does a compression test and thorough inspection of the car.

Dylan is either trying to fuck me or trying to fuck the buyer. He claimed that it had low compression part way through our dealings to screw me out of some money.

It either has low compression and Dylan is trying to pawn it off on someone to fuck them or it has fine compression and he’s a lying piece of shit who wanted to fuck me out of some money.

He also claimed the front turbo was leaking a lot of oil and many other problems.

Needless to say, I won’t be dealing with him ever again.