****1991 240sx 460whp*****

VIDEO WALKTHROUGH BELOW
Hey guys I am selling my 240sx FOR $7900 because I need money for school. And because I cannot afford insurance on it any more. (Too many tickets) any ways here is what you get. It was built by Vlad over at Pur Automotive and tuned by Radek. It made 460WHP at 20 psi. now for the body it has 225xxxkm and the motor was put in at 216xxxkm. I will try to name all the mods in the car but I might forget a few, it has stage 1 HKS cams
fully built head,
greddy intake manifold,
custom fuel rail,
800cc injectors,
ARP fuel pressure regulator,
walbro 255 fuel pump,
fuel pump relay kit,
AEM water meth kit,
Mishimoto rad with flex a light fans,
Full 3” intercooler
N62 Z32 MAF Sensor with Plug (on the cold side)
Greddy type s BOV
Top mount turbo manifold
T66 turbo ( also comes with a spare turbo)
Custom 3” down pipe made by Pur automotive
Full 3“ exhaust
AEM wideband
AEM Tur boost
New water pump
New oil pump
New timing chain guide and reinforced rails
6 puck ceramic with increased pressure plate
ARP head studs
Work vsx 17’ rims
2 M/T 275/40 street drag radials
HKS coilovers with damping
Rear camber kit
1.5 LSD diff
Now I hope I got it all in there but there may be more. Also I have attatched a walkthrough link so you can see the inside of the car and every inch of it here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbGvNHJgqo . message me back with any questions or call or text at (416)659-899six. Thank you Keith ohh and please no low ballers. I spent over 6 grand in just the motor and I have bills to prove it so don’t waste my time and yours!

For some reason i cannot upload the pics i dont know why but you can take a look at them off this link. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1991-Nissan-240SX-turbo-Hatchback-SR20DET-W0QQAdIdZ215427711

this thing is scary,. Laggy as fuck I bet

what do you mean laggy as fuck? if your talking about boost lag then your wrong! its a t66 turbo it has a .48ar and a 70 on the compressor side it has full boost at 3400rpm.

wtf thats crazy lol.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

post an in car vid

Full boost is not at 3000rpm…

i believe i saw this at cayuga on thursday… looked nice and was spinning the tires pretty good off the line

THANKyou. I had a t67 and it didn’t hit full boost till 5k

IN CAR VIDEO :smiley:

i never said 3000rpm its at 3400-3700rpm

nice car. glws. wish i was baller enough to pay for it cash :smiley:

dude you sent everyone the wrong link, with this link you can edit your for sale post. someone changed the “i need money for school to I need money for prostitutes” lol
anyhow send a diff link or people will mess with your ad. goodluck with your sale.

Thx alot man. hey who ever did it i would love to see if you have the balls to pm who you are and where you live.

It was me, whats up?..

lol

wrong again… there is no way your t6 spools just like a gt28… nice try though

^ but what if he has a wobbox or some anti turbo lag? what if he build that boost and launch?

ok for all you ppl out there i will post up a in car vid so you can all see the spool time. but from here on end please only post for intrest on the sale thx

siiiick :smiley: bang the shit out of gears for me

can everyone shut the fuck up

if you have nothing valuable to add, stay the hell out of the thread

looks like things are getting too lax around here again