1991 240sx for sale

Make : Nissan
Model : 240sx
KM : 267xxx
Engine : ka24de

This Car is in good clean shape. Minor rust on the hatch (typical for this car at this age). New paint was put on the vehicle 2 years ago. Im selling it because i have a new car on the way and need to get this one off the driveway. I bought the car last summer previously owned by a lady and lady driven.

The engine itself is in good running condition, The clutch just went on me this week and i will put one in as soon as possible. Hopefully within the next week. The car has very little in mods, Injen intake is about it.

Recent maintenance to the vehicle includes :
New front brake pads
New rear brake pads
New front cross drilled rotors
New rear cross drilled rotors
Plasma glow headlights.

I have babied this car since ive owned it, its the second of my 240s and I hate to see it go but ive got another car lined up.

As for the interior ive cleaned it up a little. Threw on a nismo shift knob and new factory boot. Nismo gauges in the cluster with blue leds behind them.

RIMS NOT INCLUDED, SOLD.

4500 OBO Will accept reasonable offers.

CLUTCH INSTALLED.

PRICE DROP 3900. NEED IT GONE ASAP. Will not refuse reasonable offers.

CLUTCH INSTALLED.

PRICE DROP 3900. NEED IT GONE ASAP. Will not refuse reasonable offers.

pm’d

I’m waiting on some money to come in from my insurance, car was stolen recently. This looks like a car I’d be very interested in once I receive said money. I hope you still have it for sale in the next couple weeks.

vERY INTERESTED! CAN YOU SEND ME MORE PICTURES? golf_skate@hotmail.com

still for sale ??

this car was sold months ago.

Why don’t people edit their for sale thread when their shit is sold?!

It’s closed