1991 civic hatch

Still cable.

Which tranny then? Cable GSR?

LS

Whoever buys this car should put my B16 tranny and EF/DA swap kit. Sorry to pimp the thread but it would definitely make the car faster with the shorter gearing.

if your interested I found a blue 2000 M6 camaro SS with 45k on it forsale for 5 grand…tan leather…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=266678893&dealer_id=64474641&car_year=2000&rdm=1250549870876&model=CAM&num_records=100&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1998&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1374338&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12151&advanced=&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=109&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

I know I thought about it but never did. It was in it when I bought the car.

Bump I need a daily

I would take a hydro b series tranny and mounts with cash for trade…

Make offers I need this gone

Bump. Car has stock suspension and wheels $1300 come get it.

i have 800 for this.

$800 and a hydro tranny…

it’s a shell…

Yeah and… Its a roller, it can be driven with just a swap.

Bump I need this car gone.

damn i hear this sexy thing got sold to the scrap kid Tom, damnit, this car will be scrapped within a week, i can’t believe such a sexy car is gonna be killed

Not if I can help it. Hes allready tryin to sell it to me. Hopefully I will have it in a few days

I didnt realize that the car had a ass paint scheme. I was so down to pick this up until I seen that. Im still tempted

ass paint scheme? what are you talking about? Its honda teal… whats ass?

ass paint scheme?