1991 Hatchback, 140Kms. NO RUST ANYWHERE.

SOLD

thanks Lewis!

I knew that this would come back up for sale almost immediately, I guess you were the one who got to it before I did.

-Just going to report your posts because obviously you have my car confused with another.

You mean one month ago, the ad was posted Jan 9th.

Im just going to report your posts, as ive owned the car for quite some time, not a month. lol.

The kid pms me and shows me a email repply for a 1993 240sx he saw on kijiji. Last time I checked, that car had 120k, and was a 1993 and was a fake ad, how do i know this, because I also inquirewd about it.

Dear Ride686,

Please cease and desist.

Thank you,
SON Moderaters

why the red fenders/bumper?

trade for my maxima yo

I see rust, and spray paint.

. .

OMG no not rust ! stfu man seriously

On that note, i seen the car the other day. It looks really really decent, dylan and i have had our falling outs but seriously this car is in great shape and would be a good buy for anyone.

yea dylan is an ok guy i met up with him for an sr rad he doesn’t seem to fuck around was on time like we agreed on other then the fins being a bit dented up good seller! I wouldn’t mind picking this up my self if the price drops

The marks you see, the “spray paint” as you call it, is the krown rustproofing in a can, which i sprayed on the seams and inside the rails, before putting it outside. LOL spraypaint.

Losing current storage on the 15th. No reasonable offer refused. Further inquiries to 905 962 7498, call or text(call pref)

Needs to go, entertaining trades, btw.

trade for my spec-v sentra I have for sale in “other cars”?

Bump for one of the cleanest on son in this price range, too bad noon has money.

Oh and it has 9mm wires on it. forgot to add.

PLEASE
NO PMS

Totally sick and tired of little kids and their “mechanic” aka punk with a front lip on a honda. Please no WINDOW SHOPPERS AND TIME WASTERS

Figure out if you want a car that needs a little work before wasting my time for a hour. Thanks.

yo i fucking hate that lol.

GLWF

SOLD