*updated w/ pics* FS: 1991 RUST FREE 240sx

1991 nissan 240sx super hicas hatchback, power windows/ door locks/mirors, sunroof, alpine deck, alpine digital amp, 12" sub, compustar alarm/starter, kvr cross drilled rotors, RS*r brakepads. 270000km, mostly highway, parked for winter, must sell going back to school $4500 obo.

Okay, this is my buddies car, but seriously it has the OEM FULL BODY KIT. No replica BS, its a car that is WoW. You have to come and see it for yourself. NO RUST. I cant stress the NO RUST enough.

The bad… i mean, this is the ONLY thing wrong with it.

• He has a few dents in the car, nothing that has broken threw the paint to rust it.
  • the drivers side door is dented in, as well as the read drivers side corner panel. He has a full system that comes with the car. FUll Magnaflow catback. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS CAR.

Call Jesse @ 780-242-4656

Offers are negotiable.

NEW PICS:
Here are the updated pictures of the car:

how about some PICS i can’t stress enough about the PICS :lol:

Yeah I’m interested in Pics as well!

What color is the car?

sorry no pics, no camera. The car can be seena t any time. Call jesse. He goes to shool at nait, so it caan be seen there. Umm as for the color, it is like a beige wine color.

Your gonna have a hard time selling the car if you have no pictures and no camera dude…

Get a camera as I’m heading into edmonton on tuesday, and will be back there again the following thursday. Now get on it!

im working on the camera part.

lots of interest. A few people have seen the car in person and are considering buying it, they said its in great condition tho. But still no camera.

:bump: back to the top. Alot of interest and phone calls. But still no SOLID offers yet. :axe:

how’d he dent it up? looks like someone just gave it a healthy bat swing or somethin…
and would he consider trades? … i miss my 240 :sad

Some some mad tyte JDM drift damage yo! Other than that the car is super clean! Oh that and the shit brown interior :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, his dad backed the “company truck” into his car in the drive way. LoL. and i think on dent is from a guy that kicked it.

lol, his dad backed the “company truck” into his car in the drive way. LoL. and i think on dent is from a guy that kicked it.

OOPS!
tell dad to buy it…write it off to the company? LOL

Still up for sale. Give Jesse a Call at 242-4656. I’m sure he would accept 3500 for the car. As for interior, I have a black dashboard for this car, it is in banff tho.

are you willing to part out the sideskirts and rear lip?

fuck i want that car so bad. so clean adn 3500 is the perfect price. to bad im broke now cuz of all the shit my dads been fuckign up.

I called and was told that he won’t let it go for 3500$, he is firm on 4500$. he fixed the dents and some other body work. plus a few other parts were replaced totaling about 600$.

hey its jesse here… had a couple of calls on it, the body work is kinda in progress, recent work done on the car, Rear upper and lower tie rods, and attain hicas eliminator, done by fulblown in town, hopefully soon the exterior will be mint and (black) i do have a full black interior available if you wish, i will post a new forum when the car is done

holy crap all these 240s for nice cheap prices and im broke! ahhh im going nuts