WTB: 1991-1993 240SX SE

automatic or manual - preferrably manual
no problem with high kms on engine as long as body is still clean as in no rust, dents, dings etc etc
under $5k

dude you are not going to find a 240sx that clean as in no dents or rust, but I have a 1991 nissan 240sx super hicas there is rust by the mirror on the drivers side, the rear quater has some metal work to be done and the sill. but I have replaced the hatch has a gauge pod and a pace setter header not istalled. I was looking to get $2500 or best offer.

my friend is selling a '93 5 speed coupe (no hatch) in good shape but there is rust. $1500 obo, i have not posted this car up yet but will do so soon.

umm ok…let me rephrase:

with minimal rust and/or body work…

buuuump

I’ll be selling my 92 240sx with hicas. Comes with some performance upgrades such as a few intake setups, headers, high flow cat, exuast, electrical fans over stock belt driven fan, short shifter and euro guages… Also comes with front lip and side skirts and rear kouki lights for 5,000 after this winter… Got a new car and im using this for the duration of the winter until prob end of spring to beginning of summer if your looking for one around that time with some stuff done to it then mine will be up for grabs.

there is minor rust on hatch because it has that stock spoiler and some rust where the rear splash guards are loacated and some rust at strut towers.

other then that cars great shape, its white and at the moment has 230,000 kms motor and body.