FS: 1991 240sx, Cert and etest.

Make/Model: 1991 240sx super hicas
Asking Price: $3500 firm
Condition: Used
Mileage: 220KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet, or call 519-897-1337, and ask for jay.
Description: i have a 1991 nissan 240sx with super hicas (4 wheel steering, sport model) the engine currently has 220km right now. its a 2.4L dohc. has all power options, A/C, power locks, power windows and sunroof. Car comes certified and etested! Car will be sold with stock exhaust and stock suspension, and wheels unless wanting performance upgrades. i do have kyb agx shocks with megan racing springs ($500) and a 3’’ Apexi cat back exhaust ($600).

will post more pics when i get my camera back!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

did you repaint your car again? white>gold/black>grey

this almost looks like dk fabiosanto’s ? car

lol this is a different car! and yes it looks exactly like dk’s car lol

hey i have a few more pics to add.

hmmm nice, clean car!!! I like yours more… pdm lip and oem aero nice! good luck with the sale!!

wow jay that is a sweet ass car bro.
pimp ass wangan wing. want to part it out :smiley:

how bad is the rust on the strut towers? also, whats the mileage?

strut towers are what they look like. there are no holes where there isnt suppost to be. and READ the first thread about km!

i was gonna say the same thing, how it looks just like dkfabios car lol
gl with the sale tho

Do you still have the car? If so i’ll come by and check it out, leave me with some directions and your phone and name.

yo lol this car was at the st catherine’s meet yea? dk’s car is my buddy’s ex-car lol my buddy drove it to the meet and also had the fast rims and similar colour but a bit darker lol dont know if u guys talked though lol clean car though, my buddy wants to take a look at it, hopefully he’s already contacted you about it

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicer

hot car tho

put an SR!

lol i dont understand how you classify this car as rice, goes to show you what newbs are out there these days!

and as far as it being dk’s car, its not his, it was lady owned, and stored underground for 15 years.

Potential posters, quit commenting on the vehicle. If you have something to say, PM the seller or else I will temp ban you for 1 day.

do you still have the car if so i might take if off your hands… let me know asap i got cash in hand have to see it first will bring money.

car is sold!

~~to my boy haha thx man