1993 Nissan 240sx LE Super Hicas

I have a 1993 Nissan 240sx LE Super Hicas for sale.

Car has only 156XXX highway km’s.
2.4L DOHC, 5spd, RWD, Hicas, A/C, Pwr windows, Pwr Locks, Pwr steering, and sunroof comes right out for nice summer days, also NO LEAKS. Car has leather interior. I bought this car off of the orignal owner(57 yr old. woman) who bought this car BRAND NEW out of ALTA NISSAN’s showroom. Still have the original privacy cover, Manuals, Nissan emergancy kit, and Nissan flare kit!

Since I bought this vehicle I have put:

Brand new Stage 1 Exedy clutch
Brand new rear brake Line
brand new power steering line
All done at Northshore w. receipts.

Vehicle has very minor exterior rust.

The Frame rails of this vehicle were “alright” at time of purchase, since then, we have done recut/weld new steel, and undercoated it to make it built to last. The floorboards are mint. There are NO holes in this vehicle.

Comes with Brand new Cap and Rotor and NGK sparkplugs. All fluids have been recently been changed.

I fill the tank up for $45 dollars, and I get 550km in town, and 600 hwy.

Vehicle passed E-test with FLYING COLOURS
Along with certification!

Pics:

HOWEVER the seat does need to be replaced if you are as picky as me…

These are all the pictures I have of the car.

Asking $2600
Certified and E-tested.

Lowballers will be ignored.
No Part outs
and No trades

Thanks,
Kyle

I can be contacted through PM
OR
please call me at 705-717-9159 Name is Kyle.

pics of the underbody?

Sorry, I do not have pics of the underbody, however, it is in good shape. The rails are great and floor boards are rock solid.

Can you take some underbody pics? MOtor pics? Strut tower pics? All these help you sell your car a lot easier and weed out potential timewasters.

WOOPS, I apologize thank you Ronnie.
I do have an engine pic forgot to post it! LOL.
Thanks Ron!

Engine Bay:

that being said. If that interior wasn’t brown, i’d have taken a chance and driven out there with cash in hand. Car looks like it’s worth every penny, provided it checks out chassis wise.

OMG. That thing is clean. I really wish I didn’t just put a deposit down on another car today.

Underbody pics?

Underbody is clean frame rail has been rebuilt under driver. Passenger is spotless. I have posted all the pics I have acess to. Thanks

any frame rail pics?

car is SOLD.