FS - 1993 Nissan 240 SX LE Hatchback

1993 Nissan 240 SX SE Hatchback: - Make an offer

Engine is in very good condition, runs well. Automatic, sunroof, a/c, pw, pdl, pt, cruise, tilt steering, aftermarket stereo with 6 pac CD player. Body, paint and tint was completely re-done in 2008. There are no broken or missing pieces on this vehicle. Car also comes with a set of summer tires and aftermarket rims. This car has been loved and taken care of; I have owned it for 14 years.

Car needs repair of a fuel leak near the gas tank. 279,000 km

Selling as is. Call 905-383-6339
Hamilton – L8T1B6

$1,600 Or Best Offer

More pics at bottom of post.

if the body was just re done last year how come i see rust already??

Too much for an Automatic Transmission

I said body was re-done in 2008, this summer will be 3 years. Receipt as proof.

typo? 3k?
bone stock automatic, almost 300k rust, and brown interior lol
you’re lucky to see 1k IF the underbody, and engine-bay is immaculate

this is like selling a shell…

Hey, I gave a price or Best offer, I based my price on other listings I found on the web. If someone has an offer, lets hear it.

Look at it this way… Stock and auto means car is unmolested and hasnt been put together with zipties with multicolour panels and rattlecan paint or beaten to shit either. This is a decent price for a used 240sx in this shape because SON is the only place where brown interior and auto mean shit right away. Normal people dont care about that. Free bump and good luck with sale OP. Whoever gets this has a great blank canvas.

THanks for the nice and informative comments. Unlike most of the readers here, I am not a 240 expert nor do I do any modifacations. I’m just a guy who enjoyed and took care of my 240 for 14 years and now is time to pass it along. I appreciate the feedback on the price, as I was speculating when I posted it. Still willing to listen to all offers.

hey its all in the taste i don’t mind brown it looks good with leathers. that being said i have a LE 240 careful your car is an LE i think its an SE. LE’s came with leather seats. an amped stereo (all though it only bumps the amps up to stock decks of today) swede door skin. or what ever its called and swede glove box. I also believe the springs were softer too.

thats how people should respond GLWS sir

You’re right, SE, my mistake

If there is no rust, I have someone who would probably be interested. Can we get pics of engine bay and frame rails, or atleast tell us the condition? lol.

Pics of
1.spare tire well with tire removed
2. engine bay (special attention to strut towers)
3. some shots of the frame rails or just a bunch of pics of the chassis.

please and thank you. Interested.

Just got your message, will try to post some pics tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Will post some pics tomorrow. Frame is in good condition according to the mechanics that change my oil.

Hi Ed.

gents, fyi, this is a mature owner vehicle, not a kid selling a beat car.

ed had the car redone at a CARSTAR a couple years back. It was a cash job so not totally insurance grade but a clean job nonetheless. the car has been well maintained and is unmodded. It’s as good as you’re going to get for an S13 like this. The KA is auto so it’s prime for a KA-T swap even with the mileage.

it has also been daily driven so it’s no lemon… probably just needs a fuel sending unit for that fuel leak.

bump, vouch and reference for the car and owner

Thanks for the bump and the comments!

Thanks bing, good to hear that about the car/owner. edv when you get those pics up, you can expect a call… its just stuff usually required for selling a 240 on these forums cause sometimes its a deal breaker.

As soon as pics get posted, Im sure youll be getting tones of offers, Body looks nice, and car looks unmolested. 2k Doesn’t seem that bad of a price for a car thats been loved, not abused for 14 years. Wish I had money now, Id love to have this car.

Allright, how the hell do I add more pics? Can’t find that option anywhere.