1991 JDM S13 Silvia for sale

As the title states, it is time to let go of my S13. The engine is factory original SR20DET Red Top. Engine pulls very strong and turbo is in good shape. Transmission is smooth – no grinds, and limited slip differential works flawlessly. All fluids were just replaced in latter half of 2008. The car came with factory heads-up display as well as power sunroof. Body is in good condition – Rust Checked and stored during winter. Upgrades include:

Tein Sport Springs
Rare Watanabe Rims
Apexi Blow off Valve
Blitz Intercooler
HKS Intake
Kakimoto Exhaust
GAB Strut Tower Bar
Blitz Boost Gauge
Blitz Shifter
OMP Steering Wheel
Viper Alarm System.

I’d really hate to see it go, but unfortunately, I don’t have time to spend on this car anymore. I had this car professionally appraised $9,500 (I have the detailed appraisal to back it up). I’m only asking for $6,500 (Negotiable). Test drive available to serious offers only. Call (416) 908-6322 and ask for Ian.

Here’s a quick snapshot of the underbody.

how about introducing yourself
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91

ill buy the bumper

sorry, not parting the car :S

bump

6,500 negotiable??.. Why the fuck isn’t anyone all over this??

Sorry, I can’t buy the car bud, good luck with sale!

wanna trade for an rb powered coupe lol. you just have to finish wiring it.

lol…just sent you a PM! sorry, i’m trying to stay away from trades cuz i need the cash…unless it happens to be a car i’m looking for. if you’re interested in the car, PM me an offer and we’ll see if we can work something out…

thats my only offer and i was half kidding i just spent all my money on this rb240sx

thanks for the PMs. keep em coming…

want a street bike?

i wish i could…but i need the cash. thanks for the offer though.

forgot to mention that this car has clean title, and is not a problem to insure. i pay only $223 per YEAR for insurance since this is my 2nd car, and i’ve been showing my insurance papers to people who’ve come to see the car. i’ll be more than happy to refer the buyer to my insurer.

bump.

bump

^^ dude you’re not allowed to bump for 7 days FYI…

just a heads up so you don’t get your thread closed.

sweet car, if its still for sale in a month or 2 i’ll be all over it…

wasnt this car for sale last year?

added pics of the frame rails plus a random pic…

based on the offers i’ve been getting, i’ve decided to make the price firm at $6500 with cert & e-test papers, and $6000 without. should pass safety without any problems, and just needs a good cat to pass e-test.

Hey, A buddie of mine told me to join up on here… looking for a RHD, where are you located… can we set up a time I can see it?
brian_jensen_@hotmail.com