1991 JDM Toyota Celsior Lexus LS400

[quote=“Michael Kent”"]

Hey There guys,

I’ve got my superb 1991 JDM Toyota Celsior for sale, it’s being sold Cert and E tested - Right Hand Drive ready to go. It’s got roughly 151,000kms and it has absolutely NO rust. The car has been undersprayed and is really in immaculate condition.

The car has a couple small dents and scratches - the body work has been appraised at a very reputable shop for $450.00. I’m asking $8900 for the car with the body work fixed, but if you want to do the work yourself (or if it doesn’t bother you - the’re really so small), then I’ll part with the car for $7500

Some of the new parts include a factory subwoofer, Xenon headlights, windsheild, brakes, Michelin Tires and Upper Control arms. Here are the rest of the specs on the vehicle:

280+ HP 4.0 V8
Electronic Throttle Body Power Control
Automatic Transmission
Limited Slip Differential (viscous factory)
Automatically controlled Toyota Electronic Suspension
Traction Control
Leather and Loaded
Power Mirrors, Steering, Seats, etc.
Factory 6 CD Changer and Subwoofer
Automatic Temperature control (AC is so cold!)
Dual chrome exhaust
Every option available
Remote Keyless entry

Come by for a test drive! I hate it when people say no test pilots - I encourage test drives! People don’t want you to test drive their cars mostly because they are afraid you’ll hear or feel something that is on the brink of breaking. Not so in this car. And this goes for any of the cars I have for sale. You make the treck out to see me, and we’re going for a rip!

Give me a call for more details or to make an appointment.

Michael Kent
416-738-3372

[/quote]

^hey where did you see that posted?

Bump for Michael, met him on a few occasions, he is a stand up guy.

Also one hell of a drifter! :R

Sorry Double post, please delete

he is on my buddies website www.fukenricen.ca
no one is into JDM cars over on that site, so i figure i do him a favor and see if anyone here would care to take a look at them.

^ah, nice. Way to help a brotha out!:slight_smile:
Bump for the OP & Seller!