1991 Mazda Miata - California Car

Posting this up because insurance is starting to be a bit much for 2 cars while I’m in school.

It is a 1991 Mariner Blue, manual transmission with 100,000 miles on it. Overall the car is in great condition other than the rear bumper being scuffed up from the previous owner and a few other dings here and there.

Passed safety and emissions last year so if the price is right I’ll sell it safetied and etested.

I bought this car in March 2011 in California and drove it back without any problems and it is still running strong. It has been in storage since the beginning of November and has never seen snow or salt.

I have all the receipts since around 1998.

The tombstone radio surround is cracked but I’m hoping to replace that before the sale.

Currently there is a MOMO Champion installed but I’m planning to keep that and will put the stock wheel on. I can include the wheel hub if you plan to run a racing wheel anyways.

There is some oxidation on the hood, but if you keep it waxed it should be good. I had it professionally detailed last year and it fixed the problem for a few months.

Old pic with stock steering wheel:

I love this car and wish I could keep it, unfortunately that isn’t going to work right now while in school with no job. It is very clean underneath and makes working on it a breeze since there is no rust anywhere. Would make a great daily or build with such a clean chassis.

Asking $6500 safetied and etested.

Best way to contact is email: paulsulja [at] gmail [dot] com

Call up paul in bradford. Im sure they have a mariner blue bumper thats in nice shape. clean car man.

Which Paul would this be?

Thanks, hate to see it go :confused: